Rendering Device Lost - MSInfo -DxDiag

Hello,

MSInfo
https:// pastebin .com/Jn3ZLE7s

DxDiag
https:// pastebin .com/wZcdU5Jh

I would like to mention that sometimes when I get this error, it is before Patches that are going live at the moment that I am playing the game, or when you change the Boxes after events for example and I am online, or when Battle net needs update etc. But not this time. Anyway it is getting annoying after some time getting that error in the middle of a game. Please help me fix it once and for all.

Thank you in advance.

Hello ChevChelios,

First things first: could you please follow troubleshooting steps here? :slight_smile:
Your video drivers look up to date, but I would recommend a clean reinstall here. To achieve that, you need to remove completely the version you have now and then download and install the most recent driver available for your GPU. To remove your drivers, you can use Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU).

Note: when disabling background applications, please disable your security software as well (but do it after a complete antivirus/anti-malware scan).

Feedback? Click here! Blizzard EU - Customer Service Forum Representatives Surveys - Vyraneer

Thanks for the reply!

I did everything according to the troubleshooting, didn’t reinstall GPU drivers though. I will try it tonight.

I see! Your MSInfo was still showing a security software running (and it also seem to use a proxy server - try disabling this option eventually), but maybe it was created after you tried those steps. :slight_smile:
Let us know if the issue persists after a clean driver reinstall!

Note: if you use a third-party program to install your drivers, please try manually selecting them from manufacturer’s website instead.

Feedback? Click here! Blizzard EU - Customer Service Forum Representatives Surveys - Vyraneer

Thank you very much for the reply again! I used DDU and I did a clean driver reinstall. Going to try it out! To be honest, I never disabled antivirus. This is going to be my next step if the problem occurs again and I will let you know! Thanks for the info!

Update: It happened again. I will try to play without Anti-virus this time. I noticed that the error occurred for 2nd or 3rd time while I was playing Zarya. Is there any chance that the Hero might be the problem?