WoW Token question

So, I wanna take a little break from WoW (to 8.1 release). Got 5 days of game-time left, so decided to farm up some gold and buy WoW Token. Here’s my question:

Will I be able to activate WoW Token if I don’t have available game-time?

Yes you can buy a token from the character select screen for gold. I think it even uses all the gold from your characters combined to allow you to buy game time.

That is correct, as long as you have enough gold on characters located in the same realm :slight_smile:

he’s asking if he’ll be able to use the token he has without having the gametime.

e.x he bought token for 200k gold he quit for a year
he came back and token price is 700k gold, will his token still be useful?

1 Like

But what if I already bought WoW Token, but I don’t want to use it just yet? Will I be able to log on my character and use it even if my game-time is gone?

If you have a WoW Token (purchased with gold) in one of your character’s inventories, you will be able to activate that token from the character selection screen if you do not have active game time on your account.

1 Like

That’s not quitting though is it? It’s taking a break.

If he buys a token now he’ll be able to use it for in a years time regardless of how much the token is at that time as the token is already been purchased. I’m pretty sure there’s no sell by date on a token.

I’ve done it to gain gold. Buying low selling high.

you can quit and then enter things. you can quit a game for a day, month, year or a decade and then get back to it.

That’s taking a break mate.

Quitting means leaving or stopping something permanently. :rofl:

A lot of people intend to quit then something new comes out and they gut sucked back in :wink:

usually yes, but not necessarily. especially if you look at something from the point of present. :joy::joy::joy::ok_hand:

There, I fixed it for you :slight_smile:

I’m taking a break as we speak :blush: might be back for 8.1 but who knows :smirk:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.