[EU] [Argent Dawn] [A] <Casual Embrace> is back and looking for members!

Casual Embrace is a resurfacing guild based on its short-lasting predecessor from 2011. Because of that the guild is starting from a scratch, but that’s also an opportunity for people who would want to apply to become its officers.

The main point of this guild is to create a friendly and mature environment for players to work together and achieve great things. A guild good for newcomers and inexperienced players, but also for people willing to build a core team that would focus on meta content, such as gearing or even Ahead of the Curve in the upcoming expansions.

When it comes to RP. The guild would help its members organise RP sessions. For example a gathering of mercenaries or perhaps a witch hunt? Anything we would agree on together. Cyclical events would be suitable as well.

As the guild name suggests it is mostly meant for players who have little time, but a lot of will to do content together. Currently the guild is gathering members, searching for officers and people eager to do PvE content in the War Within. This guild is a clean slate for anyone who either started the game or came back after a while and is searching for a dedicated team of people. Let’s mold something great together!

Requirements:

• Adult applicants only (18+)
  • Positive, respectful and mature attitude

How to join?

• Find the guild in Guild Finder
  • Whisper me (Aradias) in game when I’m online
  • Add me (Kernelly#21143) as a Battlenet friend and send me a message

In case of questions reply to this post please. Thank you for reading and see you in game!

Is it a requirement to have to RP? im looking to swap from horde to alliance and do casual raiding and m+ and socialize.

1 Like

No, it’s not a requirement. All people who are 18+ years old and are respectful towards others may join. This is a casual guild, normal members have no obligations, only core members will be required to show up on previously scheduled PvE activities. We’d be glad to welcome you if you’d like to join apply in-game or add me on B-Net please.

Hello i would love to find some friends to hang out with, do you guys run raids, m+ and other end game stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

Recently got an itch to play some wow again. Haven’t played since the start of dragonflight when I was kinda burnt out on the game and not having much fun throughout shadowlands. Thought i’d try this MoP remix event thingy and level a new character. Would be nice to find some good people to play with as well. I’ll hit you up in the guild finder in-game once i’ve rolled my character.

1 Like

Seems like a perfect opportunity to join us. We’re a fast growing guild thanks to the dedication of our core members and their will to invite more good people. I’d gladly have you in as well. When you’ll have time and will please apply through in-game guild finder or add me on Battlenet for a personal invite.