Happy Holidays 🎄

Happy Christmas and holidays to all!

Hope everyone has a good time inside and outside Azreoth, and if you are outside Azeroth a lot over the next few weeks, always make sure and stay safe and take care!

Most of all, have fun!

5 Likes

Found these Christmas machinimas in my mailbox from waaaay back when, still find them awesome :grin:

The first ever machinima from the amazing Irdeen:

This is actually 12!!! years old!! Omfg

Happy holidays everyone <3

4 Likes

Fix your game.
Merry christmas

1 Like

Happy Christmas everyone!

5 Likes

Merry Xmas, one and all!
:santa:

4 Likes

“It doesn’t matter if you’re FOR THE ALLIANCE or FOR THE HORDE as the season of goodwill and merriment is here!”

So you think the evil faction cares about the season of goodwill and happiness?

Fix your game.
Merry christmas…

Why yes, actually, we do. Some of us don’t take kindly to genocide and killing and maiming civilians and innocents. But since we don’t write the story, there isn’t much we can do about it, is there? We can take off our shoulders to show support of Saurfang and we can spit on Sylvanas when we’re forced to interact with her but what else? Stop playing the game entirely?
Be assured, some of the ‘evil faction’, as you so kindly call us, are as outraged as you about what we’re made to do. Perhaps even more so because we’re the ones forced to do something that goes 100% against who we are.
Happy christmas to you and may we fight honourably if we meet in-game.

2 Likes

Hey is this message to those who can actually play the game I suppose ??? It’s hilarious to find a nearly human response from blizzard in a sea of automated ones when we are al having problems For the past week. And your doing absolutely nothing to help us when we are reporting it to u , but hey u have a good one blizzard , you keep sweeping all these problems u see in your forums and tickets under your Christmas doormat and continue raking in the hard cash from us all in Subs for a game we can’t actually play - “ season of goodwill” I think not it’s. Just another greedy company raking in Dollars by the billions

:christmas_tree: Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree:

(Brought to you by Smokeywood Pastures)

4 Likes

its not happy becuz Blizzard is Activision now. You are making Activision games and not Blizzard games.

I’m not very keen on christmas.
I personally think goodwill is something you should aspire to have year round and not just for a season, not to mention it’s a complete farse for most people.
I bet there won’t be too many people giving their left over christmas food to homeless shelters for example.
But you can bet they will enjoy their new generation iphone that will get thrown away for a better model next year.

Merry Christmas

Though I feel bad for the support workers having to work on Christmas day.

1 Like

Swedish; God Jul!
I hope people find something that warms their heart soon™ and makes them smile. :slight_smile:

We have had some santas sitting in Ironforge on Argent Dawn, giving out presents to people (Not the NPCs, actual people pretending to be santas/elfs).
It brought a smile to my face to see such kind people around!

2 Likes

Happy holidays Blizz staff and WoW players!

2 Likes

How can it be happy if u ruined wow and u are making activision games…

Merry Christmas to all of you too. Wish you all the best for the coming season.

Love from Sweden

3 Likes

Icelandic - :iceland:GleĂ°ileg JĂłl
Blizzard and all WOW players :gift::heart:

3 Likes

Happy holidays!
Wish you all a wonderful 2019!

2 Likes

:gift_heart::world_map:Yuletide blessings from Scotland to everyone :world_map::gift_heart:

4 Likes