Make CM Gear available for all classes?

totally different thing raids havent been removed so …

No they haven’t but the effort you have to put in is similar if not more to cm’s and elite pvp sets (which are removed!)

we do not deserve the sets its that simple and as for your case about WOD your a warrior and can use all weapons in game apart from a wand the armour mog and weapon mog and how things work are totally different .

1 Like

I’ve done the Challenge Mode on my Warlock, Warrior and Shaman. I would appreciate making it Account-Wide. A lot of people will be happy with the decision. Some will not like it. There are a few, who would hate it because they like being the special snowflake which did it with every class. Tho I doubt there are a lot out there actually still playing the game.

I got it on every class and I actually don’t use it on any. A good reminder to myself why grinding stuff in game just to have it, is a total waste of time. Don’t get me wrong I loved CM’s and doing them on every class and I think the game needs more content like that in stead of this mindless grind you can’t possibly do on more than one character without sacrificing your real life.

Nevertheless, why would you care about those sets? Only special snowflakes still wear them nowadays…

You want it for a class you ever earned if on. Quite simple really.

As for cherry picking. You can click on a quote and see the whole thing. I cut out the fat so to speak.

I dont get why you feel the need to insult people its strange nobody been rude to you :confused:

When Mists of Pandaria Challenge Mode first came out there was a bug that allowed you to buy all the sets if you unlocked it on one character. Many took advantage of it and got to keep the sets in the end. Kinda sad I missed out.

I just love how everyone here defends blue poster that it is true that gear should be only on char you earned it but tier 3 wich was prestige from vanilla naxx is “free” for anyone now who has gold for black market ah. logic :^)

was quste items not actualy armour par se total difference and nobody defending them blue at all i mean havenes forbid people have views you are just being narrowminded to think otherwise.

To be honest, the one thing you should also consider making at least class wide are the portals. I’m playing a different warlock now than the one I did CMs on :frowning: So although I have the armor, I don’t have the portals.
(+Make both WoD & MoP titles account wide, not just the MoP one)

Really don’t mind. I have the Warlock one. But since Blizzard has the technology to downscale content. They should imho make the challenges available again. I hate the fact that some gear isn’t available basically because I wasn’t playing in that time. Same with the Leggo cloak, I mean why was that even removed? I still can get me a Thunderfury tho. Elite PvP gear is unobtainable, yet I still can run mythic for the exact same recoloured pieces. Same with the Mage Tower challenges, they are still hard if you tweak them to current expansion. There was content, but Blizzard removed it in sake of “exclusiveness” which is bullcrap in a MMO because it only creates/motivates toxicity.

As someone mentioned T3 was exclusive, now you can buy it of BMAH if you got some real money to buy gold.

2 Likes

If anything changes about CM gear availability it needs to go all the way.
Either keep it as it is or let everyone get it if they can prove themselves somehow.
The last thing I want is to see even more often are pretty transmogs that I can never get because Blizz wanted to punish people who do not play in expansions enough when they are current in an attempt to stem the loss of subs after the landslide started in MoP.

Yes no matter if you can accept it or not, the only reason these things were removed was to exploit the fear of missing out.

If you want futher proof that it is not about challenging the players, look how the mage tower challenges got dumbed down from their introduction until their removal with the item level and the empowered weapons. I got them all in all the classes.

1 Like

[quote=“Sellmeoutpls-ragnaros, post:45, topic:29328”]
There are a few, who would hate it because they like being the special snowflake which did it with every class
[/quote] maybe I forgot to quote him.

Yes they can downscale but they can not add spells and ablities which we had then.
You scaled them down now and it would be cake walk.
You had to be ctc capped as a tank even when scaled down.
You had to be melee hit and expertised capped when scaled down.
You had to spell hit capped when scaled down.
You needed a decent mp5 when scaled down.

I could go on and on listing the gear needed and threshold needed just to make them doable pre ToT raid.

It would be such a huge easy joke to do them now and a slap in the face to those who did it early in MoP.

You didnt do them or werent there tough luck make do with the class hall recolours.

Well they could adjust the abilities to match that content. I mean they could still make it a challenge. Blizzard aint a small indie company right. Or even make them happen with current dungeons in BFA. There are soo many possibilities.

I did the CMs on my Warlock since they were imho the only appealing armor.

Some people can be really indignant about making unobtainable things obtainable again for whatever reason. I would like to be able to get some of the old elite pvp sets for example.

I thought an idea like; if you gain 2.4 (elite rating) on a class, you are able to purchase old elite sets would be a good, especially since the BFA ones are not spectacular (warfront recolours) most would agree and are shared across armour types as oppose to class specific.

That’s a bit like calling levelling 1-60 vanilla.

The OP just needs to mature. I can;t always get what you what.

1 Like

Those are your words.

1 Like