WoW Classic Free Character Moves - Realms [EU]

Why not let people just choose a low pop server? Wtf?

9 Likes

The source servers are one week old. I would not call this established. Thst doesnt make ANY difference what so ever in 1 month from now

It’s a nice try, but just that. This doesn’t help much at all. I’m currently split on two servers , Firemaw and Noggenfogger, with my guild on Fire, and my other friends ( who couldn’t deal with Firemaws queues) on Noggenfogger. I wanted to be able to unite my characters along with my guild and friends, as I’m sure is similar to a lot of other split up groups and communities, but this doesn’t solve that , at all. Maybe paid transfers has downsides, but that would atleast make it possible to target a server so that reunions are possible? This is just at best a queue fix, but it doesn’t solve the splits the queues have caused.

9 Likes

It will definitely be the higher level players, they’re the one most invested in their character. Hell, we may even have whole 60 guilds coming over to benefit from the free reign in high lvl areas. I feel duped, the sole reason I rerolled on Bloodfang is for the fresh day 1 real experience.

I realize some people won’t be bothered but for me personally this is a deal-breaker. It’s precisely the type of approach that made me not even consider WoW for many years, the complete disdain for any playing style that’s not raiding/instancing or battlegrounds/arenas.

14 Likes

Make Mograine TO Earthshaker too!

2 Likes

Please let us move from Mograine to Bloodfang. Half my friends are split between these two servers.

Ty Blizzard for screwing over Judgement and Bloodfang servers
 could you just not have made a 3rd new realm? instead of screwing over the natural progression of these realms?

10 Likes

Mograine has more people than Razorgore and Bloodfang has more than Judgement. This is why they did these pairs. Stay Mograine imo

1 Like

Till several guilds move there
:slight_smile: and low pop will be in the past

Excellent news and good decision to lock the servers for new char creations for one day, so you can keep your name if you decide to move.

3 Likes

Gehennas and firemaw have 10k queue usually.

If these queuese moves to earthshaker full instantly the server

Its a no sense adding mograine

To make it possible for everyone to properly reunite, free transfers to any server from any server within a fairly large time frame , is the one thing that could work. And let the community sort this out l.

10 Likes

I am not really thrilled about bunch of high lvl scrubs invading my Judgement that opened only on last Friday evening. I liked how this server didn’t have anyone truly nolifing there, it was one of the main reason why I’ve jumped from Shazzrah overcrowded fiesta and was fine with lvling from the scratch but you are about to ruin that with transfers too early. New realms are usually available for transfer few months after it’s release. It makes sense to allow the free transfer to absolutely fresh servers that are made to soak overpopulation from Shazzrah or Golemagg, but this would ruin slowly establashing vanilla-like (size wise) community of Judgement. People were slowly switching to my server with every day, as player population was growing (I checked horde side with /who daily, it was barely 100 after the first day but yesterday we had 700 hordies online). But instead of letting people naturally flow down here you want to make a giant hole in a dam.

6 Likes

Ahh when i saw the original post and, I was very exited about being able to migrate to the server my friends / colleagues are playing on :frowning: , I get that you dont want to bombard other servers, I hope you will allow individuals to migrate to a server of their choice after the “large” migration, to allow us to meetup with friends :slight_smile:

1 Like

EXCELLENT Blizzard. THANK YOU for this :slight_smile:

1 Like

you’re the one that picked a server your friends aren’t playing on. How is that Blizzard’s fault?

5 Likes

Why would you do this? This will destroy what has been building up on bloodfang/judgement and completely invalidate progress.

The highest alliance on bloodfang is currently 44, why the hell would you open it to 60s?

Absolutely unbelievable

13 Likes

I’m going to be honest, I’m disappointed that Judgement and Bloodfang are going to be taking players.

We’ve got a fantastic community forming on Judgement that is very chill and friendly (yes - really!) and we don’t have a server first lv60 yet. It doesn’t feel fair that we might be cheated out of our server “first” by a 60 who will potentially transfer here.

11 Likes

Bloodfang and Judgement have less people over level 40 than i can count on my hand. The same can’t be said about the realms that are going to be transfering to us.

it’s a stupid move from blizzard part and this would never of happened back in the day.

10 Likes

We dont even know when the transfers will start. Maybe you got a few 60s until then. I talked to a few ppl and hardly amyone is willing to transfer to Judgment i dont think any of the hardcore players that are willing to deal with the ques to reach 60 that fast will be transfering

1 Like