My opinion to Junkrat and Pharah in low rank

I think Junkrat and Pharah are too overpowered in low rank. The problem is that the aim is not good enough in low rank with hitscan to kill a flying pharah. She shoots her rockets with 80-120 damage on my team, everyone dies and mostly I can do nothing as a tank.

The same thing is with Junkrat. He just sits in the back, shoots his granades and does continuously 100 damage per shoot. The pick rate of Junkrat and Pharah is like 70-90% in my rank (low gold). I just want normal battles against hitscans or other heroes Torbjörn or something but it’s impossible because I fight against a junkrat most of the time that one shots (granade + mine) me as reaper.

Sometimes I just want normal qp rounds to have a little bit of fun but it’s impossible to play as tank or support because Junkrat or Pharah are always killing me because my team is not good enough to hit flying targets or a flanking junkrat. I just want to play as Reinhardt but the enemies have always a Pharah shooting on me and living for the rest of the match. That is frustrating me very much and thats the reason why I quit after playing one round and playing mostly server browser.

The change I would make for Pharah: Give her a smaller area damage zone and make her more to a hero who needs to hit direct shoots and not to just shoot onto enemies and do 70 damage area damage per shot.
The change I would make for Junkrat: The same thing with Pharah (less area damage and a smaller impact zone) and give him only 1 mine because you can’t flank him if he has two because he just kills you instantly and he should choose if he uses his mine for jumping high or killing a flanker. He also should get less direct impact damage because 130 is way too high. You can’t say „but sniper can one shot why is it a problem that he does 130 damage per shot?“. The problem is that Junkrat isn’t a sniper and he still can do an one shot combo. Sometimes sniper can’t see him and he just shoots on them and you can do nothing against this.

I hope my English is good enough to understand this. I would really appreciate if you change something on Junkrat (the trap change in ow2 isn’t enough) and Pharah. I would be very thankful.

Servus, also das hier ist das deutsche Forum, somit schreibe deine Texte doch bitte in Deutsch. Ansonsten herzlich willkommen im deutschen OW-Forum.
lg

3 Likes

Schade, dass du dir von zwei Helden den Spaß an OW vermiesen lässt. Ich habe OW die letzten Jahre nicht durchgängig gespielt, deswegen bin ich nicht sicher, aber ich glaube die letzten Änderungen an Pharah und Junkrat liegen lange zurück. Lasse mich hierbei aber gerne korrigieren. Eben auch weil die Mehrheit die beiden als well balanced empfindet.

Mein genereller Tipp, wenn du Helden als op empfindest, spiel diese selbst mal. Dann wirst du erstens meistens schnell merken, dass man mit diesen eben doch nicht so leicht alles weg rasieren kann. Zweitens lernst du besser, wie man diese countern kann.

Ich würde die beiden auf keinen Fall nerfen. Pharah spiele ich selbst gerne im qp auf low elo. Manche Runden spiele ich schlecht, da ist es eh egal. Und das passiert oft ;-). Manche spiele ich gut und rasiere „alles“ weg. Das passiert aber nicht so häufig. Wenn ich gut spiele, passen sich die Gegner häufig an und countern mich stärker, was meinen impact natürlich wieder schmälert.

Jedenfalls finde ich, dass es auch auf low elo genĂĽgend Spieler mit hinreichenden skills gibt, um Pharah und Junkrat wirksam zu countern.

1 Like
  1. Was Otto sagt, auf Deutsch umschreiben sonst wirds gelöscht

da ist wsl auch dein Fehler, wenn du dich spamen lässt, vllt mit Dive probieren was dagegen zu tun?

Nope, Pharahs PR in Gold ist 6.91% und Junk hat 25.55%, damit komsmt du nichtmal auf 40% combined

Mine+Grenade reicht nicht aus fĂĽr nh 240 HP Target

maybe wärs dann gut mit Ana oder Bap diese selbst zu contesten, gibt sicher auch tanks dagegen aber kenne mich bei Tank halt nahezu 0 aus

Overwatch besteht aus Counterpicks… so funktioniert das Spiel halt…

also so wie Hog, Doom, Cree, Ana(Auch wenn sie nh Sniper ist)

Doch, ihn engagen auch wenn er nicht stirbt muss er sein positioning ändern oder mit Widow nen Off-Angle auf ihn kriegen oder nen Jump-Shot landen

1 Like

Dieses Thema wurde automatisch 21 Tage nach der letzten Antwort geschlossen. Es sind keine neuen Nachrichten mehr erlaubt.