Got Internet Disconnection while playing Starcraft 2

I got frequently disconnected from my internet while playing Starcraft 2. It took me 3 -8mins to play the game then I got disconnected from the net and my router resetting on its own. After couple of minutes the router is back to normal condition and so my internet connection. I tried renew IP address and flush dns, it won’t work. I contacted my IPS and they said it’s due to the data traffic as we are using multiple usage in the Network from streaming to 2 computers gaming. The ISP suggested to utilised the 5ghz channel for my gaming desktop but still it did not work. I tried to uninstall my pc antivirus, update software/drivers still it did not work. Everytime I played inalways get the SURRENDER message after around 8 mins in the game. I feel hopeless not to play again for 1.5mos now. Anyone have similar issue? How did you resolve this issue. BTW I am using WLAN via wireless adapter and signal strength is excellent. Thank you in advance for any help.

Hier werden Beiträge ausschließlich in deutscher Sprache verfasst, dies muss dir mit Sicherheit aufgefallen sein, da alles auf Deutsch beschriftet ist. Auch wenn man direkt auf dieses Unterforum navigiert wird muss man deutschsprachige Schaltflächen betätigen um Beiträge verfassen zu können. Blizzard hat nicht ohne Grund unterschiedliche Sprachfassungen derer Seiten angefertigt, wenn du (warum auch immer) englischsprachige Antworten möchtest, musst du in ein englischsprachiges Forum (EU oder NA) wechseln. Hier ein Beispiel das dies von Moderatoren genauso gesehen wird : Sc2 Balance as an RTS game