Looking for M+ Friends

Hello evry1
My wife and i r looking for M+ friends, people that r tired of pugs and just want to have a steady grp of people going for M+ coz it is fun and challenging at the same time.
We know that there r communities out there where there is things going on like that, but we r in some and there is not a lot of talking going on, so it feels hard to get something going, coz evrytime we ask no answers.
So if u want to make something in wow like M+ just write me or add me so we can have a chat about ur wishes and desires of what u want to achieve in M+ runs.
So tired of impatient people in pugs and the toxidity going in pug grp, both M+ and pug raids.
so let us create something where evry1 can be who they want to be and still achive something in wow without people saying u r bad or u cant do this and that.
It would be so nice if there is people out there, where we can do M+ evry season and hopefully get KSM done evry season.
Add me on Bnet
JumpyWizard#278534

Looking forward to hear from u

Deutsches Forum, falsche Sprache.

Dieses Thema wurde automatisch 180 Tage nach der letzten Antwort geschlossen. Es sind keine neuen Nachrichten mehr erlaubt.