Can't start a game in modern warfare 2 / shaders stuck

Here is my story!

After installing the game and lunch it on Battle.net on my PC, the shader stuck at 6% for sometime, i tried to restart the shaders optimization and restart the game, it worked after i waited almost 15 min for the shader to fully load.

but for now when i press the Play button, nothing happen and when i tried to join my friends party a massage appears “xbox live/can’t join session_install”

i don’t know what is the problem and i’m really frustrated since i paid 100 euro for this game for early access and i could not play it!!

Any thoughts?

2 Likes

I’m REALLY ANNOYED AS WELL I HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM !!

@Schwayjeck any support from your side please?

i hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaave same problem

i have the same exact issue and cant do anything…

im have the same problem i cant start the game its so annoying i never had this problem with other cods

The same problem, shaders are stuck on 6%. I’m on a RX 6800XT, could this be an issue with AMD drivers?

3 Likes

Worked perfectly fine, many thanks for you <3

1 Like

Glad it worked for you, despite installing multiple languages, I still have the same issue

Try to install Arabic as second language keeping the English as your primary and try again.

2 Likes

Okay, as a videogame developer, I’m honestly shocked that this works. But installing Arabic as a second language actually solved the problem. This is insane :smiley:

2 Likes

refund. get the game at any other platform. problem solved

Hi Everyone, i have exactly same issue. I am frustrated and this f… guys from blizzard and activision wont give a f…

Guys, just installed the Arabic language and it is working.
how crazy is this??? WTFFF

Thanks a lot for the help

2 Likes