171 GB Download second time in a week

Here I have to download 171 GB for the second time this week.
Please could you manage this issue as this unacceptable since I have the full game alredy.
Alos I have played yesterday without any problem.
This is a joke for your clients and how you resolve your incidents…

9 Likes

they are totally disrespecful and unprofesional against their clients.

2 Likes

i have the same ploblem this is a chet 171 GB download

Same here. Fun fact, I have my work PC at home too and there the update was small and without issue, after work I turn my own PC on and AGAIN 171GB update. I have 100MB/s up and down, but the european server is still down and the american server only delivers 15MB/s max…

Maybe their servers caught the CCP virus, who knows, they are awkwardly quite

@Captain how do you download at us server? log out and choose america or?

Choose Americas right above the “Update/Play” button

aah, tried relog and worked. peaks at 25mb/s. Reason i was asking is bcs it didn’t work 5 days ago when i had the same issue

Same problem here second time this week I’m having to download 170gb it’s a joke I’m not spending another full day downloading this game again to have another patch update later on and have the same issue

Now all the Regions are down, good job blizzard

1 Like

americas still up for me atm, shame i cant dl from europe though. has anyone noticed the lack of posts for these assholes, more than happy to take our money but then no support… they say on there support page that due to covid19 there may be some delay to protect there employees, well lucky them, im a key worker, and i dont have the luxury of working from home, all i want is when im off to have the chance to play the game i paid for… this crap started when they released warzone free to play, i paid for my game, so the lack of assistance is piss poor

5 Likes

ja pedi o dinheiro de volta e foi aceite

So this morning I turned my PC on and boom for the third time in just over a week 168Gb update to the game??? WTAF

Blizzard you had better give us some sort of compensation for this?