Account got hacked and cannot create a support ticket

Hi. A couple days ago. Someone got into my account and changed the email address. Ive tried creating a support ticket and keeps sending be back to the beginning every time i try. Can someone at blizzard please help me in this situation

P.s. sorry for the spam but this is really important to me and frustrating when i try getting into my account but getting nowhere. Ive also tried using smartphones and/or other web browsers but still cannot create a ticket to get my account back

1 Like

You are able to create a ticket without having access to an account.
Try this link.

If the above does not work then go here.
You can then click through the steps to get to the hacked account section and submit from there also. If your E-mail for the account has been changed then you would select “I don’t know my Blizzard account email” to contact without being logged in to the hacked account.

Again. I tried going through this way as well on multiple platforms from smartphones to windows and mac but keeps ending up the same. I go to submit a ticket but keeps bringing me back to the support page with nothing to submit just back to where i started in the first place. Any other ways other then the ways you mentioned since it does not seem to work for me