Account hacked 23/12/2021

Hi someone just changed my email address on my old account. My original battle tag was MoonCat#21150. I tried to log in through google and it created new account with same email. Can u please recover my old account with this battle tag? I submitted tickets but noone is replaying. Is there a live chat I could use or phone number? Please help me

Hi,

No there are no phone number that you can use… and I doubt very much that there is a live chat for that type of problems. The only way to recover your account is with a ticket… which you have already done. Blizzard needs to verify that you are the owner of the account.

You will need to wait until your turn comes; this can take one day and sometimes longer when there are a lot of tickets… or with the holidays.

There is some information on recovering hacked account on this support article; the words in blue are links to additional information.

Hopefully, you can get your account back soon.

Hi there Capcake,

So Boubou has indeed directed you to the right place, but if you’ve contacted us already, the Game Master team will be in contact as soon as possible. :slight_smile:

Yours,

Arythwinn