Anyone get banned for no reason

So i started was about 6weeks ago brand new pc only things on it are diablo 4 and wow and curseforge. Now somehow i got banned for cheatin and have no idea why .never cheated ever and wouldnt even know how too. Now only get automated responds of them . Any tips on gettin unbanned or know why exactly got banned cause honestly have no idea how to get in touch with person not a bot . Anyone have number you can call. Thank you very much

1 Like

I got banned on LOD today for absolutely no reason then playing the game. blizzard likes to ban their paying customers while letting other bot running people like d2legacy etc all damn day.

I got banned earlier today aswell. Perma Ban all 4 WoW accounts and all i have is Curseforge + Wago as some of the addon makers don’t want to work with Curseforge, but from my knowledge addons are completely allowed and played with them for atleast 10 years. I got banned for and i quote: “An unauthorized third party program is defined as any third party software (including Addons) that facilitates cheating; intercepts, mines or collects information from the game database; or allows modifying or hacking of the game interface, environment or experience in any way not expressly authorized by Blizzard Entertainment.”

They also just shut down any future questions and say: “We now consider this matter closed and would not look to enter into further discussion on the subject.”

Yet in the response email nothing was said other than what looks like an automatic mail. Played WoW for atleast 16 years now and losing that progress would be devestating. Atleast a response about what specificly is the reason i cannot look anything up and make an appeal proving it.

Hi,

This forum is for technical support on Blizzard’s Classic Games — legacy games such as Diablo II (2000), Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, and StarCraft: Broodwar.

There is no one here who can provide details of the specific reason for your account penalty – most of us are players, like you, and the few Blizzard Forum Support Agents who post here won’t discuss account penalties.

You are getting penalized because Blizzard has evidence on file to justify an account ban; if you think that this is a mistake, you will need to appeal the ban with a ticket. When you appeal the penalty, another person will look at the data and determine whether the ban is justified; if the data justifies the ban, the ban decision is upheld. If the data does not justify the ban, then the penalty will be removed – despite popular belief, Blizzard staff are human and can make mistake.

The information provided by Blizzard in the e-mail is all the information you are likely to get… Blizzard will not inform you, for example, that on such or such a date, you used this or that app / software / code.

The information in this Support article may be useful:

2 Likes