Battle.net Connection problem

Hey all,

My name is Thomas, i was told that this is the place to post this issue (Did it on a different forum).

My problem is the following: I bought the game yesterday for myself and my brother. With him having the issue of: Direct3d, which was fixed by running it with -w at the end of target location in shortcut (Run game minimized).

I myself having the issue of not being able to patch the game (Getting an error) which was fixed by running in in windows service pack 2 (No idea what that is). Which led to an infinite Checking version… loop.
I tried the following

• Reinstall diablo II and LOD
  • Reset modem
  • Restart PC
  • Plug in / out LAN Cable.
  • Install VPN

Nothing seemed to work. One of these steps resulted in a : You have been disconnected from Battlenet please reconnect.

I really just want to play… will it be possible?

Hope i can get some help!

Kind regards,

T.A de jong

Hello dahthom,

Please try the additional steps from this article here to get your issue sorted.

Kind regards

Kiemmaki

What’s your opinion?

Hello!

I tried all of this but with no result.

Any other ideas?

1 Like

Hello again,

It is possible that there was a temporary suspension placed on either your IP and/or CD-Key. In order to find that out, please open a ticket and the colleagues will look into this for you.

We here in the forum can’t check this due to data privacy reasons.

Kind regards

Kiemmaki

What’s your opinion?

Hey Kiemmaki. I have the same issues with my battle.net in D2 LoD. It either says “Battle.net is not responding, please try again in a few minutes” or “You were disconnected from Battle.net”. It does not work, I have tried all of the steps above. I just want to play online…

How do I open a ticket?

Best wishes

Stefan

1 Like