Blizzard delete items from my account

I’ve checked your inventory and you appear to have an enchanted pair of Bindings of Transcendence in your inventory. We don’t see exactly where in our interface, but I recommend you check your bank with all bags open and then use the search bar to search for it by name.

If you can’t see it still or can’t use the bag search function, you may be experiencing an interface display issue. There are a few reasons why these kinds of issues can occur, the most common ones are:

• Out of date addons (or incompatible addons)
  • Corrupted data files

We recommend you update your addons to their latest versions from safe, well known sources if you wish to keep using them while still solving this problem.

If this does not fix the problem for you, your game customisations may be causing the issue. In this case, we recommend you go to where you type your password and go to Options -> Reset User Options. This will remove your addons and clear out some renewable files in your installation. If that option does not work for you, you can exit the game and go to the installation folder, and delete the ‘WTF’, ‘Interface’ and ‘Cache’ folders for the same effect.

Please also be aware that we do not support or endorse any custom user interface and it is important these are fully removed before reporting issues of this nature.

Don’t hesitate to get back in touch if you have any further questions or concerns!

Kind regards,

Razerium
Blizzard Entertainment

DID NOT WORK!!! WORTHLESS ADVICE!!! WHERE IS MY ITEM!?

Hi there Taoofmojo

As this is about a World of Warcraft issue it’s best to post on the WoW forums for help.
Further, as this is about an in-game issue specific to your character, it’s best to make another ticket and ask for more clarification.
Please keep in mind though, if we don’t see the item on your character, it was likely sold or deleted too long ago for us to recover.
It’s worth another ask though :slight_smile: