Blizzard garbage ban system

Blizzard should be sued and closed for good. That money leeching company with horrible automatic system where voice report gets your account suspended. You keep getting bunch of kids that INTENTIONALY RUIN game and when several ppl in team report him, he gets NO BAN, after 2-3 multi report from party members, you get account suspended!!! Blizzard ruined warcraft 3, ruined overwatch, WoW is a disaster, destiny 2 completely shattered. All those money grabbing games are everything i need to say.
JUst remember guys, NEVER FLAME, just ruin the game, its much more annoying and you will never get banned.
Blizzard and Activision are 2 CHEATING, MONEY GRABBING companies, and they should both be SUED, CLOSED or BURNED!

2 Likes

Activision sucks… those 2 companies should not join together consider how rotten activision is.

I ask them: why did you remove your games from geforce now?
They say: we do not support cloud gaming!
Me: but you already have your games on boosteroid cloud gaming and you gave them access!?
They say: have a nice and smooth day.

1 Like

Annon how do you know that after multi reports you get suspended?You guess so or,… Did anyone from activision actually replied to you & gave you the info?

Because i am banned from 10th November and my son’s account can’t find game stucked at 350ms ping(shadow ban), AND STILL don’t know why…AND still no proper reply by them…