Bnet for a diablo lover

Hi Blizzard, I am just a innocent diablo lover who paid for nothing.

It was 8 years ago i played diablo which i was playing seriously. I have easily pushed over 10 k time on this game. (brag, my clan was 5th best in europe )
So i decided to buy the game and experience some nostalgia where i can play this beautiful game when my energy is off. As i bought your game i played it for 2 days and got what i think is a " ban “.
I have seen queit a lot topics around this area.
But the real funny part is i havent done NONE of the suggested things for getting banned. During this time i was playing i swear on my life if i lie, i typed more " human?” then anything else in that game, its atleast 5x bots running and doing dia / baal runs and i get it. it can be good for people who want easy help in hell and dont have premades.

What my real problem is how can i get banned for something i havent done?
I just wanna play this game and paid atleast 20 euro for that pleasure.
Now 3 days into the ban im still trying to figure out if i did some of 0those suggested things you shouldnt, thought of 0. If you consider leveling in diablo and baal runs fast in and out games then sry to say it, but you need to get some backup servers.

Please can a Blizzard employee help me without sending me topics to what i should follow? ty for your time to read.

Best regards with love, Atorayaa