Bought BO:CW but still on trial

I bought the Black Ops Cold War just recently but I still have the trial version for some reason. Even I tried to re-installed the game but nothings changed. I’m on PC.

I’m having the same issue. blizzard said it was and activision problem, contacted activision, didn’t help at all, just said they would contact the higher ups and email me sometime. it would be nice to actually be able to play the game I bought.

Hi there! I have attempted to refresh your account data on our side to see if that fixes the issue should it not though we can recommend trying a password reset, as that may help too.

It’s also worth performing the following steps:

1. Press windows key + R > Type %programdata% > Click OK > Delete the Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment folders

2. Press windows key + R > Type %appdata% > Click OK > Delete the Battle.net folder

3. Press windows key + R > Type %localappdata% > Click OK > Delete the battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment folders

Should this not work though, it would suggest something wrong on the Activision account side of things on the CoD servers, as the payment was successful and the account appears to be a full one to us.

This not work. And Activision cant help me too. What schould i do now? I have paid 40 euro and cant play the game

Try resetting your account Password and that should refresh your account and resolve the issue with you being unable to play the game.

What happens specifically when you try to launch the game from the Battle.net App?

Bonjour, j’ai le meme probleme, je viens d’acheter le jeux mais impossible d’y joué, qaund je lance le jeux et j’arrive dans le menu, il est verrouillé par un cadenas.