Call of Duty Modern Warfare has stopped working

Hello

i’ve been playing playing Call of Duty Warzone since it released without any problem until the last season update (version 1.36.2.9086423) …

after i downloaded the last update for new season i’m getting error “Call of duty Modern Warfare has stopped working” at the start up while i am trying to launch the game (i get the error in between 5-30 seconds after i launch game and sometimes i get the error in loading page when it says “connecting to online services” or “checking for update” or before that when i am still in the desktop and New season wallpaper appears and starts loading)

i’ve done many things i read on google/youtube/reddit etc…

-i have minimum PC requirements for this game as i was able to play the game before properly and without any problem
-i have downloaded latest nVIDIA graphic cards driver (version 466.27)
-i have done the scan repair for over 15 times
-i have re-downloaded/re-installed 195 GB of the game
-i have tried many other solutions

non of the above solved the problem

PC :
GTX 780
i7 4770K
8 GB Ram
windows 7
( i could play the game before this patch without any problem)

btw sometimes i manage to run the game without “stop working error” but my FPS in menu is terrible and Shaders installation stucks at 1% or 2%
and after a while i get the error “Fatal Error Error Code : 0x0000000 … Modern Warfare.exe”

when i checked it i saw my CPU was on 100% usage sometimes.

any help ?

I have same problem. from update to season 3. 24 GB ram, windows 7, amd graphic. The problem will probably be in poor optimization for windows 7. :frowning:

Nah I have exact same problem with win10 with nvidia graphics. Last patch just broke the game.

Same issue here with me, Ive tried the repair files option, tried to uninstall but the launcher wont let me

im on AMD…no issues 240 fps