Call of Duty MW Issues

Can someone please advise?
Im having problems with Modern Warfare. Single player mode stutters during the video clips and at the beginning of the interactive stages. I managed to complete the mode although annoying as it was. Ive moved onto multiplayer but the stuttering is as bad. The game stutters and starts and is unplayable before it totally freezes up after a few seconds. I suspect its a hardware issue. My rig is an Alienware Aurora R6 with an Intel i5 7400 CPU, AMD Radeon RX570 graphics and 8GB of RAM. DirectX 12 with Windows 10.
All drivers are up to date. Any advice appreciated.

1 Like

its not ya rig bud cos i have the same issues with a 9700k, gtx1070, 32gig of ram, ive tried changing the frame rates but still does it sadly, im seeing when it happens the cinematic/cut scene drops frames that leads the stuttering, its a game issue not end user

After all the updates I still get Error 6068 I can only play for 30 seconds. realls sucks man

Same issue here and my rig is more than adequate to play the game on max settigns theoretically. I’ve put all my graphics to low, FPS to 50 and it’s still knackered. I just started up this morning just now and as soon as I started the game it’s just crashed on me.

I’m going to see if I can get a refund, I’ve heard of a few people being able to. This game is shagged.

Hello folks :slight_smile:

For performance related issues with Modern Warfare you may want to contact Activision directly via their Support site, as we can’t help with those here.

Should you prefer, you can also use the game Forum, available here :slight_smile: