Can't log into battle.net

hi anyone having log in issues with battle net . i can’t play any games ?

1 Like

same here. Website is fine just can’t log in on phone or PC app

Same here, what’s going on???

same here, do not know what too do

same here, trying to send ticket to support for help. but send me an error

The client is showing me a 12 minute wait. There is an alert on the left side that says…

“We are currently experiencing a DDoS attack, which may result in high latency and disconnections for some players. We are actively working to mitigate this issue. Please follow @BlizzardCS on Twitter for further updates”

1 Like

I’m tired of this bullshit. I had the same problem until just now I was able to login to battle,net but when I clicked the play button the logon screen came up but with a message saying “active play time is required in order to play world of warcraft classic please visit the shop blah blah” the fact is i’ve only just purchased 60 days of playtime which runs out in june…Ive got two level 15 characters on tbcc…and now it’s busted…I refuse to pay again…dammit.

@dodger,

1. The issue you are writing about is a different issue that this topic is concerned with; this topic was about the difficulty of launching and logging on to the Battle.Net Desktop App (the “launcher”) as a result of a DDOS attack on 16 Apr 23.

2. Account and Payment issues cannot be resolved on the forums; you typically need to contact Blizzard Support directly with a ticket. You say that “i’ve only just purchased 60 days of playtime which runs out in june”; is the transaction complete ? You can check on your transaction by following the steps in: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/32529 .

3. This forum is for technical support on Blizzard’s Classic Games — legacy games such as Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos. It is the wrong forum for issues with World of Warcraft (Classic or Retail). WoW has its own forum, including a “Customer Support” section where you can ask about issues with the game… and get help in resolving those:

Best of luck with this !

1 Like