Can't Log into my server [Diablo 3]

When I try to log into my server, by pressing Start Game in my character screen, it either takes forever to do nothing, or it says the server isn’t available yet, try to update Client or restart. With the Code: 317002, appearing below the message.
I read in another poster, that was dated 1 hour ago, that the issue should be fixed, so why can’t I log in?
By the way, I’m in Denmark, so basicly the same zone as the German one from that post.

For the Trolls and Godcomplexers: I Did restart like 3-4 times. No difference.

I am having the same problem, it says “servers are not available” code 34200

1 Like

Thank you! Another one! Does your game tell you anything about Maintance? Mine does not.

there was maintenance between 5 and 5:15 this morning

EU Time or American? My current time is 10:33.

eu time, it seems like it is just season problems, you can still get in non season

Oh. Well the definitely sjucks. Seasonal is really important in the Seasons and any faults in those is a time consuming problem that’s gotta make a whole lot of people furious. I hope it get’s fixed soon. We need to get back to the game!

Hi Ambroseia,

For the issues specific to Diablo 3 persisting past the connection issues affecting all games being resolved, please follow along in the dedicated thread on the game specific forum over here. Thanks!