Cant Start Black ops Cold War Beta (got Gifted)

thnk you you are a god.

worked for me thank you so much :sob: :sob:

thank you!!!

i love you
i hope god blesses you with great wealth and health.

WORKED ! Your a god make sure news & special offers is enabled mine was disabled & the play button was grayed out.

I bought this game and now second day cant play the beta. Really poor. What was the point of buying it early… Ill go for a refund if I dont get it working today

Sadly mine didnt work. I click CW option, there is a pause then it kicks me out.

bummer :frowning:

We had an issue with this and have since applied a fix, restarting the launcher should resolve it for most players.

If you are still having issue with access then please contact the Support Team who can investigate the matter.

well I allready sendet 3 message there like 20h ago and no respond at all so i dont think thats working

I think you should get your shit together if you say i mean lie that you can help with the broblem

BRUH!! you’re awesome thanks for the info <3

for me the fix was to link my bliz account to activtion and that solved the problem

Hey man its doing the same thing for me have u found a way to fix it ??

You can just go to your installation folder and click BlackOpsColdWar.exe for a workaround. Only problem now is that it won’t connect to the servers…

same for me :frowning:
I live in germany

This does not work for me either. I tried the fix suggested further up in the thread, but it didn’t work for me.

I have not pre-ordered the game but as it’s supposed to be open this weekend it should be working, no? Does anyone know of a fix? Because blizzard don’t seem to be able to get their thumb out their bum.

This should’ve been on steam. Blizzard are wack

Hey @Waleed why don’t you stop hacking into someone else’s Activision account before you get reported. You can only access the beta now because you continue to hack into my Activision and changing all my personal information to yours… cut the crap