Character transfer WOTLK Classic

I came back to the game after WoD, just to play with my brother our favorite expansion WOTLK. But it’s impossible, he plays on a locked realm where it’s impossible to transfer a character.
If by some miracle I had the Cross-Realm option, I would no longer need to send tickets after tickets to which I receive a reply after a week with a message as automatic as possible. I don’t understand why my case is not considered because this game is meant to be played with your friends, brothers, etc., in essence it is a social game. How can you ask me to wait until the realm is unlocked because that could take months or years. I’m starting to regret that I entered this game and recommended it to a lot of people to end up in such an unfair situation.

Hi,

This forum is for technical support on Blizzard’s Classic Games — legacy games such as Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.

This is the wrong forum for feedback or issues in World of Warcraft in general and WotLK in particular.

World of Warcraft has its own forums and you should be posting on those for everything related to the game. You will find the WoW forum here:

I don’t play WoW so I won’t try to explain why the situation is the way it is… my (limited) understanding is that realms are locked when they become overcrowded. That being the case, I can see reasons why you are not permitted to enter such a realm until such time as enough players have left the locked realm so that it may be unlocked.

I would encourage you to post on the appropriate category of the WoW forums, such as the WotLK Classic Discussion forum or, if you have questions on the policies behind the locking of realms, the Customer Support forum here:

I wish the best of luck to both your brother and you – may you find a workable solution to this issue.

Cheers !

very interesting yes.

1 Like

Interesting post this is…

hmm interesting very it is