COD game size HUGE, crashes, ect... Let us play on Geforce NOW!

First off the COD gamesize is HUGE I have a 500GB SSD and its taking up more than half of that, people are reporting crashes, I have to put my settings on low with a 1060 and downsize my resolution, hell people on playstation have better graphics but I hate controllers. People are reporting crashes, lag, ect. Why cant you work out some deal with Nvidia? They support your games by updating drivers and having them game ready, cant you make some sort of deal so I can take back half my hard drive and not have my new computers fans on 100% and having to have to use my headphones to get rid of the noise, and I’m sure it’s making my CPU and 1060 decay faster… It doesn’t make any sense not to have these games available on Geforce NOW. Ask them to cut you in on some of their profit or something but it’s clear EVERYONE wants this.

Also I spend tuns of money in COD and bought MW2CR and cant play it until April the 30th now? The in game purchase made me think I would be able to play it a couple of days ago…

Also we have all these hackers on PC now, GeForce Nvidia now would fix this!!!

3 Likes