Cold War - Season 3 - Battle Pass / Repairing battle net problem

Hi there,

Yesterday i download season 3 patch for CW
Today when i logged in i tried to purchase battle pass but some kind of error showe up and it turned off my game.

I tried to scan/repair it by battlenet but at the end it’s showing me a message that repair was not succesfull…

Right now i can’t turn on my game it’s always scanning it and that’s it…

Any idea how to solve this?

9 Likes

got same problem with no fix just jumping on the post as need this fixed too grrrrr

If you gonna find a way to fix it please let me know. I’m still searching

any fixes yet ? im having the same problem cant figure it out

i got the same issue

I got same pblm comment for have reply

same problem here.

It occured after downloading about 65%.
Now i cannot continue the download without this scan.

same problem here, loggin disconected with error 2 time, so i tried scan and repair and now i’m stuck cicling on it.

I have the same issue i’ve tried deleting warzone and reinstalling doesn’t work…
When i click play its says runnning then after ten seconds it pops back to play :frowning:

3 Likes

Also have a similar problem.
In my case I did the update for season 3, but the game does not even start. It crashes immediately.
I try to do the instalation repair (with the antivirus and firewall disabled) and it stops at 42% showing this error (BLZBNTAGT00000BB8)

1 Like

did you find a fix i have same issue

been tryin to find a fix for 2 days and nothing i try works! keep me posted if you find the fix !

I can not play wz, I run the repair but error at the end … solutions ??? breakdowns ???

The funny thing is Activision shit on us all … How long it gonna take till they find out there is a problem ? Do they even look on this support page?

I currently uninstalled the whole thing and started downloading ( i’m at 50% due to bad transfer tho ) … If it will work i will let you know.

iv tried that twice and nothing good luck tho !

It’s not working for me either.
I guess we need to wait for some kind of patch or something

Solved
I just deleted comodo fire wall and it booted straight away.
im going to download a different firewall now.

Hi all,

So it sounds like there are a few different issues being reported here.

For help with getting stuck in a loop of unsuccessful repairs, check out the support article for this here:

For other specific errors, such as BLZBNTAGT00000BB8, try searching the support site for the error in question or check out this page for general steps:

If you’ve been able to successfully install and update the game but it crashes after hitting PLAY, Activision would have more relevant resources available over at: https://support.activision.com/

hi,
same plroblem, i did what you said and it didn’t fix it.
any other solutions?
thx

1 Like

I try method wich consist of delete .IDX file in the data folder.
But i still have same problème my game launchrepeat vérification of game files

1 Like