Connection to the Blizzard Game Servers... seriously guys

Ok guys… I kinda had to calm down for a sec here, so this wouldn’t become a rant of some kind.

I’m not a fanboy of ANY company, system, or whatever. Fanboys are always bad for the rest of us.

I am a steam user for many, many years now, like probably many others. I came to battlenet because of CoD Cold War Zombies. Of course it always stinks, having to install an entire launcher for just one game, and it would be the same, if I had any game on epic (which I don’t), but I did it, cause I really love playing Zombies.

With all the other CoDs before, playing Zombies never, or at least in 99,9% was never a problem. Of course there were disconnections to other users, when playing in coop and so on.

But now it comes: All these regularely occuring disconnection to the blizzard game servers, as it is always stated in the error message, which I get, just before getting booted back to the desktop is… it really is like a slap in the face.

Just imagine, playing a game of Cold War Zombies by YOURSELF, getting XP, leveling your weapons and getting to higher and higher rounds… and just like that, you get a black screen, it loads like 10 seconds and ‘ooops’… ‘‘Connection to the blizzard game servers has been lost’’ – exit to desktop.

Seriously WTF…

As I said in the beginning, I am steam user now for more than 14 years and I know, that if you live in europe, there is always this one disconnect in the night from tuesday to wednesday, around 2:00 AM or so. It seems the steam servers are getting updates and need to restart at that point.

So, here is my question: does something like this also happen with the blizz servers, at the same time, during the week? At least I could then plan my game in the way, that I do NOT getting booted right back to the desktop and the game closed, after I just invested like 4 hours in a really long zombies game.

Every time this happens, it literally fells like you’re stitting across Blizzard, which gives you this great game… and you play it… but then at random, just for %§/” and giggles, Blizzard slaps you right in face so hard, that you lose that game round. Or Blizzard kicks you right in the balls under the table.

THAT’s how it feels, every time a 5 hour game of Zombies gets just suddenly and abruptly ended by the ‘Blizzard Game Servers’.

2 Likes

ive been palying the free version for the last 2days, ive now brought it (reluctantly) and now im getting the same thing, 2 to 3 mins in and BOOM,

Connection to the blizzard game servers has been lost

how do i get my money back!!

1 Like

I mean, the small indie company that they are, what can we expect?

1 Like

Same shit here, cant connect properly, continuesly in queue, trying to connect but get trown into queue all the time, if this continue, i will request a refund, such crappy server connection i have never seen!

1 Like

Same, it has even had moments in weekdays, during the day this week, where people where getting some laggy moments. So you just give up and connect again and its usually better. But this is beyond belief. Cant get into a game tonight. It just cycles through the overpopulated server messages. You would think this is a private server run by a private clan or something.