Country/ region change

Hello,
I sumitted an ticket for changing my country/ region with all the documents that proof that im living in this country but no response for almost 2 days…

How long do they usually need to answer??

3 Likes

Hi I am in the same situation I bought CoD MW II 22.09.2022 and Battle.net is asking me for my mobile phone number to play the game and because i moved some time ago to Scotland i have phone number from other region now which battle/net do not accept. I sended my ticket same day and no response too. Wasn’t able to play early access beta and now I am not even sure that i will be able to play open beta. Yaiks! (sorry for my English)

Im not going for mw2 beta, just want to get my account up to date with current country​:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:.

Three days now…

It was like 5-7 days for my tickets last month

IIawko thank You for the info.

Patience is the key (in the background you can hear the soft sound of the keyboard smashed against the wall) I even took an extra two days off after telling my boss almost Sci-Fi story why i need them :slight_smile: and plus weekend. Well what we can do. I am going back to Warzone for now.

Hi

Frauni311 Blizzard contacted me today and they finally changed my region. So my case is closed. I was waiting something like three days just wanna let You know.

Hey, sadly i havent heard anything from them for now…

But thanka for the answer

Still no rwply from them🙈. Takes long this time…

Do you still waiting Frauni311? Because I have have also ticket opened for two days and I´m unable to play because of this verification of the mobile number which I dont have access to.

I am in the same situation. I put the ticket more than two days ago for a simple change of country, and no answer. So I can’t put my phone number to let me play my games…

1 Like

Same here. I wait 3 day ago .

Same here, I’m already on day 3 of waiting

I’m in the same situation…Bought my main Overwatch account in France since I’m a French national but I since then moved to the UK. I know the Blizzard team must be overwhelmed with OW2 coming soon but it’s been more than 4 days since I sent them a ticket and no answer yet. Sent them proof of ID and address. I’m getting really worried I won’t be able to play with my friends on the release date since I can’t indicate my UK phone number. I’m almost max level and so have almost all the skins in the game and paid for some (like Pink Mercy) so it would really disappoint me to do not be able to play on my main account…

This is such a joke. I dont understand why the region lock, it doesnt do anything but complicate things. I moved from USA to AUS put in a ticket 2 days ago and still no response. The thing is I can play on AUS servers but for some reason my account still says im in the states.

7 days before I have got shadow banned on Warzone…and 2 days after when I started Warzone I got kicked out cause of phone verify(which was verified)…Cause I came back to my homeland and I dont have access to the phone that was verified…So I wanted to change the phone…and then the most stupid thing happend…in order to change the phone you need to verify it by old number…WHAT IS THAT LOGIC?? WHY WOULD I CHANGE THE PHONE NUMBER IF I HAVE ACCESS TO IT…while you have email, security question that can be used as a security measure for phone number change…they are asking you old number verification AHAHAH 0 LOGIC…okay after that when I found how to change it…In order my new number matches region I needed to change the region to the current one I live in…so I have submited a ticket where I gave them my ID as a proof…and now 3 days have passed and still no answer

Now get this. I moved from Sweden to Norway. I can walk over to sweden no documents needed, I can work in sweden while living in norway no fucking problem, but using a Norwegian phone number on a Swedish battlenet account somehow is, how shit is this system.

I have the same problem.I need help with overwatch 2. I cannot change country region and add my phone number. I tried to open tickets but they are bugged. Something is broken in the tickets system.

I have the same problem.I need help with overwatch 2. I cannot change country region and add my phone number. I tried to open tickets but they are bugged. Something is broken in the tickets system.

I’ve decided to NOT play any Blizzard games anymore after seeing all these forum posts about this funny region thingy.

So they want proof of where you live that’s a big no no from me. I’m sorry i ain’t giving my information to you Blizzard. You saved me from all the rage and grinding <3 i can do better things in my life now.

I have a 4 day old ticket about this. They have sent me a response 2 days ago that they are removing the phone requirement for everyone who played since 2021 june. I did not play since then because I did not own the game, which is an easy information to check for them, and they have closed the ticket. I have reopened right awayto tell them It is all nice and fun, but I want to change my country. That is why I have opened my ticket. There is no response still since then. 4 days to unlock a simple feature. They do not care at all.