Crash app battle.net

The app doesn’t work. It starts, logs in, and dies after showing a new battle. All their methods of allegedly restoring the application work do not work.
Thank you Blizzard for the “excellent” job. After it, nothing works.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/blizzard/t/main-thread-nov-15-blizzard-launcher-crashes/19483

5 Likes

Me too :unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:
beta and stable are also dead…

2 Likes

The American forum is also writing about this.
And the number of entries is growing. It means that they did something that the application immediately crashes into an error.

running in the same problems here. nothing seems to work and cant uninstall the launcher cause of it me requering to launch the bnet app first. tried everything i can find on the web but didnt work either. follow to see the soulution :slight_smile:

I have similar issue. Was playing D2R and game disconnected me. Then battlenet app crashes. I try starting the app several times, but with same results. I’ve uninstall and re-install the battlenet app, but as soon as I log in again crushes. There is no schedule maintenance listed, so might be some other issue.

1 Like

having this issue too.

Same Problem here. Loading up and then an error occur. New install but same problem

New post by Blizzard on the US forums :

3 Likes

up ? please ? ???

Hang tight… new update :

Already did a complete reinstallation with cleaning from previous files.

Many people already have too… it probably doesn’t hurt, but if the problem is on server side, it’s not going to cure the problem.

ok - try it now.

======================================================================================

Final post by Blizzard:

This topic has now been closed on the US forums.

Best of luck in your games !