Crashes after patch 1.20

As with all Technical Support issues with CoD you should be contacting Activision Support: https://support.activision.com/contact-us

And using their community spaces: https://support.activision.com/community/s/

We do not handle Crash Reports for CoD directly like this, only any issues with the Battle.net App and downloading/patching the game.

+1

Crash to desktop with no error message within 2 minutes of gameplay.

Google search for past 24hours shows this is a big issue.

1 Like

this is BS buddy,cause you get returd back to blizzard,as they(activision) show up as being online on every platform.(as in,having no problems with the platforms network)
only one you cant see is…Blizzard
that link just goes to the Blizzard twitter account.

game crashing after almost every game pls fix it after the last patch

CRASHES AFTER PATCH 1.20, same situation. after patch 1.20, cant play for few minuses. reported the bug already on activison support website, but looks issue hasnt been settled.

1 Like

Same here. Game very rarely crashed before 1.20, now is a nightmare. I wasn’t able to finish a single game since 1.20, max two minutes into play and then it crashes to desktop, with no errors nor warnings. This is infuriating.

I had it fixed. Just open Blizzard and head to your game directory folder. Delete everything in the game folder but the data one and the blizzard browser. then scan and fix the game with blizzard and you’re ready to go

not working for me :frowning_face:

doesn’t work either for me :confused:

so the same and now it falls right after the start of the match

Same here. Tired of this s**t…

I have had this crash to desk top ever since the 1st day of WZ.
The only thing that works for me is start the game (PC) and let it sit for 45 mins without touching anything.
I think it has to do with shaders not loading fully and this gives it the time needed to do so.
However, the newest update has really borked things.
It randomly crashes to DT for me after a MP game ends and there is a ton of freezing when searching for matches which makes you think the game locks up but continues after with the game lobby it just found lost and back to searching again.
Every time they release an update it is 1 step forward 10 back…IW is sad.

it take for ever to find a match on the EUROPE servers.
just now when its doubble XP weekend.

1 Like

when i start the game it throws me a DEV ERROR 6034 can you tell me what the problem is thanks for understanding.

This fixed the crash to desktop prob after1-5 min for me https://youtu.be/b7wHg7KZa60
Now i got a problem geting inn to a game :confused: finding game freez and starts over again :confused:

i downloaded this game last night and since then i can play as far as getting the three loot crates in training and then game kicks me out to blizzard desktop app tried everything and my pc aint no dell kiddies homework pc ,wtf blizzard >?

yeah now it crach after every match, and whats up with search of server up to 200 ms, and some times i have to wait 20 min to get on a server in EU :frowning:

i have the same problem

also 1.21.2.7676224 dont fix the crash problem …

1 Like

There is a systemic problem here I think, lots of people have the same problem. If each user create a ticket on the support system then it is going to be huge unnecessary tickets.