Díablo 4: Meaningful choices >>> Obvious upgrades

Just listened to Rod Fergusson at the Xbox & Bethesda Showcase 2022 talk about how in Diablo 4 you can take legendary powers from one item and transfer them to another item so that the player would not be forced to use an item with inferior stats, just because it had an important effect.
But we WANT to make those choices when gearing.
Make us think:
“Ravenfrost does not have the best stats, but I need a source of Cannot Be Frozen to survive.”
“My Spirit shield gives no fire resistance, so I need to wear these Laying of Hands-gloves, or I will die to fire damage.”
“Goblin Toe does not have the best stats, but it gives that +25% chance of Crushing Blow and that’s important to my character. I need to find my resistances elsewhere.”
If you can get everything you want (the best stats AND the best effects) all the time just by picking up the stronger, higher-level items all the time, then that’s what everyone will do. There will be no choice, and the game will be shallow.
Then you might as well bring back “green arrow good” / “red arrow bad.”

dögölj meg blizzard! kiadsz egy bugoktól hemzsegő játékot!!! nem ég le a pofátokról a bőr???