D2 classic EU servers down?

Hi,

Are the servers down? I am just going in to play a bit and update my old accounts but it seems that I am just kicked out for no reason. No, I am not login in and out fast.

Been trying to reconnect the whole day today but no success.

Please try to fix this issue, if there is one.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hi,

I was able to connect to Europe and create a new Ladder Expansion Barb just now.

Have you tried to connect to another server, as discussed here:

Thanks for the reply.

Then it must be that I have apparently a temp ban for something I have done.

For what I have no idea.
This is so frustrating and infuriating.
I am just trying to keep my chars alive and play from time to time.

Using a VPN or a work network ?? Those 2 will give you a 2-week ban… down to the last second.

There’s a list of actions that can trigger a temporary restriction here:

Not sure what else I can tell you… I think Customer Support can confirm whether or not there is an IP restriction… but I don’t know if they can tell you the cause. I also know they cannot remove it or shorten it.

Sorry !

Im stuck with my cd key is in use by me… 2 days now have tocket open… other friends on us east are having simular issues but some with disc’s arent having issues…

Yea the current customer support doesn’t know much i even ran the diagnostic tools but they couldn’t figure anything out so now they had me download a 3rd party monitoring connection program run it try to connect bnet and exported it to text and sent it to them in the ticket…WinMST or something i ran d2 5 times everytime it had problems connecting to us east… now i get to wait a 3rd day… for response.

Posting three times about the same issue, twice in topics totally unrelated to your issue, is not going to shorten the time it takes for Customer Support to get to your ticket.