Damn capitalists. No need to get upset. I watched a video of an American woman crying. Worries a lot. I wrote to her not to worry. The war will end and peace will come. Russia will win or has already won. This year will bring peace and tranquility

Damn capitalists. No need to get upset. I watched a video of an American woman crying. Worries a lot. I wrote to her not to worry. The war will end and peace will come. Russia will win or has already won. This year will bring peace and tranquility in the hearts of people.

I wrote to the American woman that we will win. The strongest #1 army in the world will destroy all these weak and nasty capitalist enemies. No options. Russia will liberate and save this world from all this muck. Terrible and damned globalists who hide in the US Congress and poison the life of the whole world.

Our work is dangerous and difficult. We also have to reassure frustrated American women who are very emotionally experiencing this whole damn, damned and terrible capitalist conflict in Ukraine. All that damned American money, let it all burn with those damned dollars and capitalists in hell. They burned in hell.

Lenin is alive, FRIENDS and WE WILL WIN!

Lenin wrote in 1922 - “Damned capitalist enemies who drink the blood of the proletariat or the American people in the USA.” Difficult translation. The meaning lies in what, in order not to lose the essence …

It’s 2022 now. 100 years have passed. Nothing has changed globally and, in fact, after 100 years, all the same capitalists are mocking ordinary people as best they can and how they can, and it doesn’t matter who they are mocking. American people, Russian people, Ukrainian people. They spoil our lives all the time and try to play off like wild dogs so that we kill each other for bloody and dirty capitalist money, so that the capitalists will all burn in hell and be damned.

Did someone forget to take his “special vitamins” today?

Ukrainian guys work. Work guys for the GLORY of our united Russian people. I always knew that the Ukrainian Armed Forces would never let the Russian people down! In Ukraine, everything is for victory. Kidding. Everything for the victory of our united people!