Diablo 2 LoD down?

For 25h now my hubby and I haven’t been able to log in. We just keep getting “Checking Versions” and then “Unable to connect to battle.net”.
When I look at downdetector page, it seems it’s the full area where we live.

Any news on when it will be back up?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

EDIT Forgot to mention that it’s on Europe region, but we can’t log into any of the other 3 either.

same problem here , since yesterday evening

Good morning you two,

This error might mean that a temporary suspension was placed on your IP and/or CD-Key. In order to find this out, please open a ticket to contact customer support as we here in the forum can’t check this.

Kind regards

Kiemmaki

What’s your opinion?

Thanks for answering.
I don’t know what i could have done, to get a suspension though :frowning:

me and my family was using wtfast to fight with lags. all three keys was baned permamently? answer plz

Good morning basiantek,

As I have stated above, we here in the forum can’t check this. Please open a ticket and the colleagues will look into this for you.

Kind regards

Kiemmaki

What’s your opinion?

They have banned you because their automated system has flagged you as a bot. You should dispute the credit card charge, get the game refunded, then buy a cd key from a more reputable company with better customer service (e.g. anyone but blizzard, a google search will probably get you there) but you can look here for a list of reasons they will ban you for https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/119708

In here you can see things such as ‘scrolling through your skills with the mouse wheel too quickly’ and ‘Repeatedly using a spell with no cast delay such as Amplify Damage or Glacial Spike’

I just attempted to appeal this and was told: ‘I’ve been going over your concerns here and I am afraid that Blizzard Support is not able to remove a restriction from a Diablo 2 game license. These penalties are applied by our Developers and the primary causes for them can be found here:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/119708’