Diablo 2 Resurrected prices

I have 3 prices listed and its just confusing me. I have Diablo 2 Resurrected for 39.99, Prime Evil Collection Upgrade for 49.99 and Prime Evil Collection for 59.99.

Hi:

You are not alone !!! :slight_smile:

The best summary I found is here (the prices are in US $) :

So…

• The 39.99€ package is D2R only;

• The 59.99€ package is D2R + D3 Eternal Collection (D3 Base + RoS + Necro) + Mephisto pet for D3 + Hatred’s Grasp wings for D3; and

• The upgrade is the same as the 59.99€ package except that Blizzard gives you a credit for the D3 licence that you currently own. The upgrade price will vary from one person to the next – my upgrade is 52.49€… probably because I only own the D3 base + RoS.

Hopefully… this clears things up a bit :slight_smile:

I should add that Blizzard has created a D2R forum on the Americas region… posting is restricted to those who have pre-purchased D2R but anyone can browse through it. The D2R General Discussion forum is located here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/c/d2r/d2r-general-discussion/49 . It is somewhat awkward to have D2R as a sub-forum of the D3 forums, and I hope that this is only a temporary arrangement.

Best of luck in your games.

Ahh I understand now. I own both RoS and Necromancer so thats why its 49.99. Thanks for clearing things out.

1 Like

So basically, the price difference between D2R & D2R+D3+RoS+Necro, just covers the wings and pet, which for me is ÂŁ8.

1 Like

Hi:

Yes, that is correct.

I buy che base version… obvious that if you want all the “things” that take more … just pay more. Otherwise, do as many do, take the cheapest and be happy anyway.