Diablo II was unable to connect to the realm server

Hi,

I’m receiving this error out of nowhere. I read something about it being related to VPN or proxy server, but I’m not using either. Is there an issue currently with the realm servers?

Same here. I kept trying then now I am getting You CD key is being used by message… Hopefully this goes away before the weekend.

Same here… and seen 2 other people talking about it on another post. Has to be a server issue.

I have the exact same problem here…

We did have a small problem last night with some Diablo servers, however, it should be resolved. Should you be unable to still log in can you please reply to this post and we can investigate this new problem. This is only for the Realm Server connection issue.

We are currently tracking the issue on the US forums here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/blizzard/t/may-2020-diablo-ii-server-issuescd-key-in-usefailure-to-connect/6595/242

We’re sorry for the server issues the last few days.

Cant connect to the Europe server

yes stuck too keep trying but not avail :frowning:

Same here…already 30 minutes trying on Europe server…no luck…tried also via mobile hotspot…nothing

Same here. Stuck at “Connecting to fastest server” for a minute, and then appears “Can’t Connect to Battle.net” message.

Faking idiots sell the game for 20eur and half player are unable to conect to the game.My favorit game company is become shit sry but truth

Same issue here, please look into it.
EU server.

It would be nice to get an update about this issue. Three out of four realms are down (only Asia appears to work).

1 Like

The same, cannot connect to EU

Same for me in Europe.
COVID-19 stroke on servers ! Unable to connect in Europe or US, Asia wins. HAAAAAAA let me play D2 before going back to work on Monday !!!

2 Likes

Cannot connec to any server…

me too, unable to connect

UPDATE: Asia working fine, but the others are still broken

US East back online!

Hi there, I too am getting the “Diablo II was unable to connect…” error. I have two Diablo II keys on two separate machines because I got tired of losing items due to realm down while transferring. I am not using a VPN or proxy. Is it possible logging in two different accounts at the same time on the same IP is causing this? I paid for both copies, so I really hope this is not what caused it. I really hope I am not being penalized for buying multiple copies of the game and making Blizzard more money. PS. I just got off a 3 week ban because I connect to Battlenet with my VPN turned on. I had no idea this would get me a 3 week Ban. If Blizzard can tell you have a VPN, then why not give a simple error message rather that a 3 week ban.