Do Not buy Warcraft 3 Reforged - not finished yet

so there is a reason i canot seem to do anything but play 2 campaigns? and all other attempts to do or play anything elses just fail

game very cool!!! in 4k very cool i waiting many years and they make GREAT game!!!

i’d vish i got told this before i started to play it I miss the custom campaigns.

by the way i hate consoles

I try to play in battle.net and all I get is a join bug after another join bug. This game is totally bullshit. I want my money back, this product is ruined from the beginning. Shame on you Blizzard…

i want them to give us our engine back for warcraft 3 classic why can’t they just make a new and better engine for reforged? I miss the custom campaigns.

1 Like

Does Blizzard not give out refunds?

We have always offered refunds as an exception usually on digital sales, so while it won’t be possible to guarantee one you may want to look into requesting one, should you feel disatisfied with WC3.

You can request a refund here.

It’s now September 2020, and the game is still nowhere near ready for commercial release, at least on macOS. Constant lock ups and crashes (the sort of crash that requires you to power off the Mac because everything is frozen), random fails when trying to save games, you name it.

This is just a massive exercise in frustration, and possibly one of the worst released games in gaming history.

Simply put, Blizzard have taken a classic and completely and utterly trashed it (along with their reputation, of course).

I couldn’t ever imagine buying another Blizzard title. And I wonder what the devs are playing at, when each patch that comes out just contains slight tweaks to this or that unit, but they never both to address the game’s fundamental instability.

It is no surprise that it has one of the lowest ever scores on the gaming review websites.

Yep, i had to write somewhere to prompt an character update on forum :slight_smile:

Did it work ?

if this is for Warcraft Logs… probably not, since you’re posting on the wrong forum.

ok ty for the information