Does Blizzard can get back their games to GeForce Now?

Hello, friends, im a big fan of Activision/Blizzard games, im own most of them, and playing sometimes. The last few years, becouse the lot of work, i dont have much time to buy a gaming PC or Console. But at the end of 2019 i was started to use GeForce Now streaming service, to play videogames, it was easyest way of gaming to me. For example i was buy Call of Duty Modern Warfare, just becouse it was supported by Geforce Now. I have a friends who have the same about Overwatch or WoW. Butā€¦ yesterday, Geforce Now support team informed the comunity, that there was a Activision/Blizzard decision to remove all their games from streaming service. As the gamer, who own every part of Call of Duty except BO4, Diablo 1-3, StarCraft 1-2, i want to ask Activision/Blizzard to bring back their games to Geforce Now, becouse for me and for thousands of people its only possible way of gaming. I hope you will make right decision and dont loose your big fan.

60 Likes

Massive kick in the nuts. ;( What happened, why?
Please bring the games back to GFN guys.

19 Likes

And it really hurts, as I bought half a year subscription like 2 weeks ago =/

16 Likes

I just finished Wings of Liberty and went ahead and bought Complete Campaign for StarCraft 2 yesterday. Todayā€¦itā€™s gone, itā€™s all goneā€¦PUFF

Blizzard, please bring back games to GFN.

14 Likes

This is a sad day indeed for people that loves Blizzard games. Please bring them back to GFN :frowning:

14 Likes

Ye Iā€™m curious as to what actually happened. It does seem like win-win-win, I donā€™t get it ;(

10 Likes

Blizzard, give me back my games to the Geforce NOW!!! SHAME

12 Likes

As many others have said, this should be a win-win for all parts. GFN has opened up gaming for so many ā€œnon-gamersā€. We still need to buy the games from the publishers, so itā€™s completely incomprehensible. Tell @Activision, @ATVI_AB and @NVIDIAGFN on Twitter!

8 Likes

I was incredibly disappointed by this move. I was playing Overwatch and planning to buy Sekiro and COD:MW so I can play them on GeForce Now (since my laptop canā€™t really handle those games smoothly).

I donā€™t know why this happened but I hope that Activision Blizzard and nVidia sort this out ASAP. Honestly, whatā€™s the problem? We still have to purchase your games in order to run them on GeForce Now so itā€™s not like we are skipping any party in the process.

What makes things ever worse is the fact that a bunch of people started buying your games in the past few days, happy that they could finally play them in a decent way (since their desktop and laptop hardware is insufficient to run these games properly), and this is how Activision Blizzard treats them.

11 Likes

So they did sign some deal with Google, might be related. But if they want to go Stadia exclusive or something thatā€™s a giant LOL.

6 Likes

I hope they come to an understanding asap, this is seriously idiotic.

9 Likes

Very disapponting, shame on you Blizzardā€¦

10 Likes

Itā€™s unbelievable, all our loved games are goneā€¦thousands of people canā€™t play atm.
Come on Activision/Blizzard, do the right thing, bring the games back to GFN. We need it!

10 Likes

Got my money back from Activision. Urge you all to ask for a refund if you recently bought any games!

6 Likes

Tottaly agree. What wrong blizz? Time to refund?

5 Likes

Just why? Blizzard give us an answer.

5 Likes

Blizzard yall suckā€¦ Just bought COD MW strictly to play on GFNā€¦ 3 days in and now this???

4 Likes

big pain in the ass. Is there a way to get that game back on GFN?

4 Likes

I was disappointed by blizzard for messing up wc3 two weeks ago, now they leave GFNā€¦
I already uninstalled all blizzard games from my computer. GG

6 Likes

Has anyone considered Activision want you to use its own app for playing games? Its a business decision, and i doubt it`ll be reversed for the 2 dozen people who use this service.

2 Likes