Does Blizzard can get back their games to GeForce Now?

Another blizzard fail we are in 21 century and cloud computer gaming is more avaliable becouse ppl can get better connection and dont want to Buy still new hw gl with another fail decision

4 Likes

what a fail decision.

4 Likes

Yes I agree

One of my good friends returned to the game on blizzard games, was able to buy and play Overwatch, thanks to Geforce Now, because his PC is old ā€¦ Thank you for taking care of your client like that (yes it is ironic), you who pride yourself on always listening to your customers first ā€¦ No one can buy a PC so easily, and it is common knowledge that your employees even less ā€¦

But now Activision / Blizzard has cut the deal with NVIDIA ā€¦ Itā€™s always a question of money ā€¦

Activision / Blizzard wants to launch its own clouding platform on battle.net?
No seriously blizzard, youā€™ve always been bad to manage your hardware/servers and your connections, donā€™t do it ā€¦

5 Likes

Thanks Blizzard for giving her more and more a worse service. First all WOW Classic servers were full at the start, then the remake of W3 was bad and now this. Yesterday I bought Call Of Duty with the hope to play it with geforce now on my Macbook and now this.

5 Likes

Itā€™s clearly Google/Stadia putting pressure on blizzard but blizzard wonā€™t come out and make a comment. Nvidia Geforce Now has been a success in the last few days since coming out of beta and getting a lot of attention. Stadia is terrible product and isnā€™t selling well now Nvidia Geforce Now is putting more pressure on Google sales. Like what was said above its a win/win for blizzard they sell the game anyway regardless of what platform itā€™s being played on.

2 Likes

Blizzard start to be the new EA. Damn . You guys are disgusting.

5 Likes

Iā€™m done with blizzard and you should to. Donā€™t give your money to them.

3 Likes

I was planning to buy Cod MW and Warcraft 3 Reforged and new monitor for this games but no Blizzard fuck me up, bring back your games to GFN because this is a future and future is now

1 Like

Hello There ,
i m a French disappointed playerā€¦ I subscribed to GFN to play again on HOTS and had the project to buy overwatch to play with some friends of mineā€¦
I played 2 days , and ā€¦ KICKED ā€¦
No communication from Activisionā€¦ only some apologizes from GFNā€¦
I m very upsetā€¦ and disgustitedā€¦ Last time I get kicked because of Metalā€¦ now on GFNā€¦ :frowning:

1 Like

Hi Blizzard, I have a pretty toaster laptop that can barely run your games at any decent quality or frame rate. Fortunately for me I came across the streaming service GeForce Now by Nvidia that has allowed me to enjoy your games the way they were meant to be played. Only two days ago Activision-Blizzard has decided to pull its games from the GeForce Now service without any warning or good reason. This is quite upsetting, as I have invested some money via lootboxes and purchasing the legendary edition of Overwatch. But now I cannot play any of your games as my normal laptop just isnā€™t capable of running the games well, and is especially unfortunate as I was just about to purchase the new COD Modern Warfare from my Battle.net. Even if I did buy it, there is no way my laptop would be able to run it. Is there any chance your games can be reinstated onto GeForce Now? And if so,can we be given the common courtesy of being told when we could expect that? You are turning your backs on many users with either a Mac or a bad PC/laptop who have been able to enjoy your games (for Mac users, enjoying Overwatch for the first time ever) and will now turn to your competition to provide them entertainment. You might want to cut a deal or something with Nvidia, because I believe you are losing out on a lot more than just extra money. And after the way your company has dunked itself in the toilet over the last year, I think you need to reconsider for the sake of your fleeting reputation.

Absolute jokes.

3 Likes

"That reconciliation may not happen, though. According to Bloomberg ā€” which reported the ā€œmisunderstandingā€ earlier ā€” Activision Blizzard wanted to negotiate a new commercial agreement before Nvidia could serve up the games, and Nvidia has been pretty clear that its business model is to not have commercial agreements with game publishers. Instead, it wants to let gamers buy their games on existing platforms like Steam, Epic, UPlay and Battle.net and play them on GeForce Now the same way theyā€™d play them on their home PC, giving publishers the same amount of money theyā€™d have normally.

An Activision Blizzard spokesperson tells us thereā€™s no commercial agreement like that in place."

Well done Activision Blizzard, you greedy hacks.

https:// www.theverge .com/2020/2/14/21138479/nvidia-geforce-now-activision-blizzard-misunderstanding

3 Likes

Please, bring back CODMW to GeForce Now or lunch ASAP other Cloud Service so i can continue playing my CODMW. Iā€™m F*** now :frowning:

1 Like

Worst thing to happen to Blizzard fans was activisionā€¦ I remember the good old daysā€¦ It-s funny how they lost millions of players on WOW and still say their GMs are now too busy, while in the old days of WOW glory we would get a reply ingame within a few hoursā€¦ Not even a single blue post on thisā€¦

2 Likes

Hey guys, thought id just leave this in here, found a petition, im doubtful that it will do anything but worth a go. chng.it/j6VMwDTcgC

Iā€™m very disappointed too. And the answers we are getting from support are disappointing too. No statement. As always. Letā€™s act together. The petition needs to go to the publishers, not Nvidia.
chng.it/wbPcTCxxYg

I had to sell my rig last year because i was getting married and i needed some extra cash. Now everything is settled, i have a laptop without gpu and enough specsā€¦ i heard of geforce now at work and i was pretty impatient to get back home and give it a tryā€¦ damm it was real it was revolutionary for me. I reactivated my long frozen wow subscription just to learn that games would be removed next dayā€¦ i was sad and i am still sad. Please get back to gfn and dont turn your back to usā€¦ we are the generation that made you blizzard, you should not forget us that easyā€¦

:frowning: greedy Corporation

Hello,

I have purchased, played and supported many of your titles for the last 15 years.

But, with all of the choices Blizzard has made in the past year and most recent(pulling games, I already purchased from Blizzard, off a service that allows me to play them).
I have now changed my perspective of your company. Based on that I have decided to shut down my Blizzard account and refuse to play or purchase any other products from your company.

The main issue that has persuaded me to make this decision is based on the fact that Blizzard has decided that I can not play games that I have already purchased from Blizzard, remotely.

How can Blizzard tell me, the consumer, that I can not play the games I have already purchased on other hardware?

This is one of the most greedy and short sighted decisions I have ever seen from a gaming developer on top of all the other shady decisions Blizzard has made recently.

Not sure why Blizzard can not see that services like Nvidia Geforce Now(GFN)is a positive for their sales and game reach in the community.

Services like GFN encourages gamers to buy your games as it increases itā€™s accessibly factor. Plus I already own the game. Who ever made the decision to pull games form services like GFN made a huge mistake and the future will show that.

So disheartening to write this after how long I have supported Blizzard. I really hope your company changes its direction or decision surrounding this situation.

Good luck,

Paul D.

2 Likes

Same here man. I used to play COD on geforce nowā€¦ and now it is all gone :frowning: Please bring it back

+1. Really horrible decision from Blizzard. Bring the games back on GeForce Now!