Embossing of the Ukrainian language

Hello, today I encountered a situation that extremely offended me. When playing the game Diablo immortal, I used the Ukrainian language in the chat so that new players from Ukraine would join the community and we would develop together in a friendly atmosphere. At a certain point, I began to receive messages in the game mail that I was violating the rules of the community.After that, the game chat was blocked for 14 days. I sincerely do not understand why I was blocked from the chat. Please tell me what rules I broke. Technical support gave a link to the rules of the game, after re-reading them, I did not find a ban on writing to the chat in Ukrainian. I have the impression that Blizzard forbids in their games to communicate with me in my native language. This deeply offended my feelings and the entire Ukrainian community.

Since the forum does not allow me to paste a link to a screenshot. here is the response from tech support.

Андрей
Чому у грі заблокували чат за українську мову

18 часов назад
Этому запросу присвоен статус «Разрешен».
18 часов назад
Xilangleen
Здравствуйте, Андрей
Большое спасибо за Ваше обращение.

Данное действие выполнено в соответствии с правилами Diablo Immortal: https://blizzard.com/support/article/42673 с которыми знакомятся и соглашаются все игроки до начала игры в Diablo Immortal. Данные правила и условия использования позволяют нам поддерживать здоровую игровую атмосферу для всех игроков.

Текст пользовательского соглашения Blizzard можно найти на странице https://blizzard.com/company/legal/eula.html

Отныне мы считаем данный вопрос исчерпанным и не хотели бы возвращаться к нему в дальнейшем.

С уважением,
Стефан Б.
Служба поддержки пользователей
Blizzard Entertainment

========================================================

Дополнительную информацию Вы можете найти на сайте поддержки https://blizzard.com/support/ru/ используя поиск по ключевым словам

17 Likes

now to infringe on the Ukrainian language is not the best idea

2 Likes

I support it, this is obscenity

2 Likes

After I found out that my brother from Ukraine had their chat blocked, I felt bad!! I identify as a man and I am pregnant. It’s insulting. Our entire community will be unhappy if you do not immediately reverse your decision to block!

6 Likes

What will the news channels say about the fact that Blizzard is hurting someone again?
Blizzard, you blocked this guy because he’s black and speaks Ukrainian?

3 Likes

I want to remind you that officially game is not supported in russia…

5 Likes

Shanovni blizard. Nezvazhayuchy na obmezhennya dlya RF za dopomohoyu vpn rosiysʹke komyuniti okupuvalo odyn z vashykh serveriv. i korystuyuchysʹ mozhlyvistyu banyatʹ hravtsiv za natsionalʹnymy oznakamy. Zavdyaky svoyeyu kilʹkistyu vony zablokovuyutʹ inshykh. Vasha bezdiyalʹnistʹ i nebazhannya reahuvaty ta pereviryaty taki blokuvannya duzhe bentezhatʹ. YA vzhe ne hovoryu pro khakeriv yaki za dopomohoyu storonnikh prohram zaymayutʹ topovi pozytsiyi ta stayutʹ bezsmertnymy.

5 Likes

Dear blizard. Despite the restrictions for the Russian Federation with the help of VPN Russian community occupied one of your servers. and taking the opportunity to ban players on national grounds. Due to their number, they block others. Your inaction and unwillingness to respond and check such blockages is very confusing. I’m not talking about hackers who use third-party programs to occupy top positions and become immortal.

6 Likes

I just talked with the clan, and we decided to file a lawsuit against russia in the UN court for infringing the Ukrainian language, dear Blizzard, if you do not respond, we will be forced to say this to the commission on freedom of speech of the European Union. We already have 13 signatures.

7 Likes

Still writing russia from capital leter?

3 Likes

Vibachaus za moyu gramotichnu pomilku

1 Like

I did not think that it is possible for a blitz to support the linguocide of the Ukrainian language in the 21st century and against the background of recent events that are still happening, it is very outrageous and humiliating me and the whole Ukrainian family

4 Likes

Phil Spencer would not approve of Blizzard’s behavior
https://youtu.be/bBJaLCd4fEg

1 Like

Blizzard will ignore the arbitrariness of the Russian service
support?

3 Likes

wtf!!! its realy true? its outrageously, officialy DI isnt supported in russia, and u dont care bout that thing that russ playing using VPN cause they ar donning money - its OK, ive no complaints about that - everybody earn as much as possible, but… they speaks russian in world chat free, why Ukrainians cant do the same? We donning not less than those guys and have no any difference from them. Its real shock that such a titan of the industry as Blizz loves and supports russians during their disgusting behavior. Shame on u guys!!!

4 Likes