Error BLZBNTAGT00000BB8

Error BLZBNTAGT00000BB8

Try the troubleshooting steps here: https://battle.net/support/article/2667

If the issue persists, please upload your system files to pastebin.com and reply with the links to the files using the preformatted text option to encapsulate the links.

1 Like

why when its the game thats the problem thats an old one that seems to hit most player now and agin. also this crap game can crash and freeze but no code or fault giving . so please just give up as the game is still busted even now.

system

dxdiag

the game needs to be updated, but i get an error message. if i scan the game and have it repaired, it runs until just before 90% and then breaks off because of an error. reinstalling did not change anything. reinstalling of battle.net app, change nothing either.

I have the same problem

2 Likes

In my case Scan & Fix broke the game. Before this the game was starting(had some issues but i could run the game). Now I have this stupid “BLZBNTAGT00000BB8”. Can you tell me if the fixing tool should does such things like making the game unstartable?
I have only 74mbits broadband. Now I need to delete the game and download it again for 10 hours because the fixing tool is actually a bricking tool. Can you stop updating the COD MW if you can’t do it right please?

1 Like

Please do not bump very old threads.