Game crash and bug when starting with HC player

Pictures:

1. ibb._co/tBGvsH4 (PJ to fix)
  2. ibb._co/Wn5XgZm (Real dead)
  3. ibb._co/Q9q7P5d (Real dead)

I wrote a “_” after dot because I wasn’t be able to write a link

ENG

Hello,

I want to convey what happened with all honesty and objectivity. It had never happened to me previously:

The game has been closed to me directly, without any kind of warning and without any danger. This is the first time that has happened to me in El Diablo. Now, that’s not the seriousness of the matter at all.

When I go to enter, now my HC pj character is DEAD. Obviously, this is serious for me for the number of hours that I have been playing with this character.

It is a bug and I can prove it. I died with 2 HC characters before and when you die they appear in the menu without the items (because they have died). Now, my character STILL APPEARS with the objects inside BECAUSE it HAS NOT DEAD even though the symbol comes out with the characteristic of dead HC.

Please, please, fix this as soon as possible and I ask that this situation be understood in the most understandable way possible. Attached three images:

1. With my undead HC character who appears dead.
  2. Two images in which my two characters appear who died WITHOUT OBJECTS because they have died.

Have a great day and please fix this bug as soon as possible.

ESP

Buenas tardes,

Quiero transmitir con toda la honestidad y objetidad lo ocurrido. Nunca me había pasado previamente:

Se me ha cerrado el juego directamente, sin ningún tipo de aviso y sin ningún peligro a la vida. Es la primera vez que me ha ocurrido eso en el Diablo. Ahora, eso no es para nada lo grave del asunto.

Cuando voy a entrar, aparece mi personaje HC muerto. Obviamente esto es grave para mí por la cantidad de horas que yo he estado jugando con este personaje.

Es un bug y lo puedo demostrar. Morí con 2 personajes HC y, cuando mueres, aparecen en el menú sin los objetos (porque ha muerto). Ahora bien, mi personaje SIGUE APARECIENDO con los objetos dentro PORQUE NO HE MUERTO aunque el simbolito salga con la característica de HC muerto.

Por favor, por favor, arreglad esto cuando antes y pido que se entienda esta situación de la forma más comprensible posible. Adjunto tres imágenes:

1. Con mi personaje HC no muerto que aparece muerto.
  2. Dos imágenes en las que aparecen mis dos personajes que murieron SIN OBJETOS porque han muerto.

Que tenga un gran día y, por favor, arreglad este bug lo antes posible.

Hi:

This forum is for Classic Games (such as the old Diablo II, LoD, and StarCraft) and for providing feedback on the Battle.Net Desktop App.

Diablo II: Resurrected has its own forums here:

The Bug Report forums (one forum for PC and another one for Console) are both located on the Americas forums.

Also, please note that it is possible to write a link if you convert it to preformatted text.

Do this:

• Write the link as you would normally,
  • Highlight the entire link, and
  • Click on the </> button on the formatting bar at the top of the composition window.

The link will appear as white text on a gray background; the link cannot be clicked on, but others can copy the link and paste it in their browser.

For example, the first link in your post would be: https://ibb.co/tBGvsH4

Good luck !

Thank you for the reply. I will contact there from that url.