Game install doesn't start after clicking "Start Install", (perpetual blue spinning)

Calculating size, size calculated. I click “Start Install” and the spinning blue triangle starts and nothing happens. This is a fresh install of Windows 10 with only motherboard drivers, geforce drivers, VPN, Windows updates, and Battle.net installed. I’ve disabled Windows Firewall, UAC, Windows Antivirus, I’m not running the vpn, and I opened the “Battle.net Launcher.exe” with “Run as administrator”.

I’ve made multiple attempts, restarted the Battle.net app after closing Battle.net running processes, restarted the computer, and left the installer hanging for an hour or more. I’ve had this problem in the past and continued attempting to install battle.net games over the course of weeks while I play non Battle.net games and the installer did install HOTS once on my last windows install, though the problem persisted with other Battle.net games.

Currently attempting to install HOTS, Starcraft II, or Diablo 3.

****Edit

Found my post from when I had the same issue with D3 though the problem went away as I was writing the post so I didn’t try the Blue post suggestions, I’ll try them now.

The post wasn’t listed in my accounts previous posts when I created this post but I came across it some time later. Unable to delete this post.
****Edit