Google Adds Gov Id verif Activision needs to do the same before game is destroyed

google has recently added id verification for age restricted content on youtube warzone needs this system to be put into place for these reasons
1 - Anticheat system where unverified accounts and verified are put into seperate lobbies
2 - Credit card fraud is rampant in the cheater community this would make it more dangerous to attempt
3 - Children are using parents cards and causing mass chargebacks to the system id would stop kids from using parents cards and having funds charged back and refunded
“this would benefit blizzard more than the players”
4 - i think most of the honest / legitimate players here would agree to using this verified and unverified system personally i would even pay for this system to be implemented

personally until something like this is done with activision and cod games in the future i will be avoiding any and all cod titles ( the only blizzard title i play ) because having 500K tournaments during a hacker pandemic amid a real pandemic is just ludicrous