Hearthstone Battlegrounds Perk Problem

Hey!

I purchased the battleground perks about 2 months ago. Today suddenly after playing several matches, i lost my perks. But if I try to rebuy the perks, i can’t either, because the Button still says “owned”. I already restartet the games & launcher several times. Am I the only one with this problem?

Hey.
I confirm I got the same problem.
And for Blizzard, why keep asking for money every expansion for Battlegrounds. If you do it at least ask for the same gold, not double it!

I am also have the same problem in the North American Servers

Hello,

I also have the same problem as op since today. I made a ticket and for the moment i am waiting

Having the same issue starting from yesterday around 12:00 AM (GMT +2). Also, yesterday, when played Battlegrounds some weird things where happening. For example, the first round had 4 minions and not 3 :expressionless: (for 2 games in a row).

Hey guys, i have received an answer. It seems that the perks must be bought for every expansion.

The Hearthstone Tavern Pass must indeed be repurchased for each expansion. Please post on the Hearthstone forums or contact our support team if you need any assistance.