[Hearthstone] Why did your create such a low and weak reward for the paladin's quest?

I just can’t accept that… I play Hearthstone from the very beginning. Priest and Mage was the most OP always and made for 10 year old kids because of that… I can live with that, because they want money from kids… that is OK… I don’t need to accept these matches, just give them up right away because it’s mostly waisting of time… and that is the thing I hate them most, when some one is waisting my time.

Now about the quest rewards of some class to make sense…

Priest : final reward : instant win card, destory the enemy hero for 10 mana…
Warrior: final reward: Summon Jugernaut which is unkillable and giving stuff in each round
Warlock: final reward: making his biggest weakness to it’s most powerfull weapon. Suffering damage and pulling out all of his cards to damage himself and making the enemy suffer it…

Paladin: final reward: All of your 1/1 minion which area created by your heroic power are now 2/2… thank you very much! It is worthless in the upper stages of the game, no one realize that durring the planing phase??? Where the hell is the balance in that? Paladin was always a challange to play but now it is a hopeless battle in ranked if you can’t start the match and with a Yogi spell in your hand. You don’t want people to play Paladin anymore or why did your create such a low reward for it?