How to play without russians

In light of what is happening in Ukraine, show support and do something to separate russians from ukrainians. We couldnt play together.
It might be - exclusion of Russian servers from EU, exclusion of Russian players fron eu servers, maybe separate no-russian servers we could migrate to.
Its nor a hate speech - hotels around the world have such practice
Or, maybe you have a better idea how to separate russians and we could play again. Many of my contacts wait to renew subscription when this problem will be solved somehow
Thank you ahead, Blizzard

60 Likes

The Russian people you play with may not want part of the war- stop putting all eggs in one basket. Not all Ukrainians are angels, neither all Russians. I know a few Russian people and have not discarded them because of this… such a dim view towards people using this blanket ban method!

54 Likes

Holly molly how fast this post got all the way down ,from game discussion question to the world experts justify wars and probably will start new one … Chill out people ,question from post maker was correctly on point since all I see ,nevermind which server I choise, there is like 70-80% russian players and they are very not friendly regarding communication with people who speaks english.

I must highlight that it doesn’t bother me at all playing with russians,after all i can understand partly chat cause my language have similarities with russian and also I have been playing DOTA 1 since its very own start on russian servers cause they where amazing players . And for the end if I got used to this matter ,try you as well . Stop war make peace . PLUR to everyone.

29 Likes

It’s because of propaganda from the both sides, and because West’s been hating Russia for a very long time, but now this hatred is legal to be shown and no one will judge you for this hatred. Ofc there are people who dont want this war and hatred on the both sides, but there are also a lot more of brainwashed people who trust to their government

25 Likes

The main thing is they somehow get through to even eu servers with a vpn or so. Officialy full Russian servers are not allowed i know, but they still coming over the wall to normal speaking servers!

24 Likes

The pussians all over the world are extremly supportive to Putin and his politics, they enjoy living abroad and being patriotic about their war crimes, just read the comments using translater on any ruski forums or telegram groups.

28 Likes

all Russian’s are Complicite in this illegal invitation of the Ukraine it’s in their power to stop Putin and his evil empire, you stupid uneducated field dwellers who would sell their granny for a potato are entering into these contracts knowing exactly where they will end up, they know it’s Ukraine so yes yes always yes it’s as much the Russian people and the government who keep this war going simple don’t sign up no more troops but they will keep coming and if the idiot’s thinks of attacking Moldavia but with what T34 coz there running out of tanks and everything else he’s a pratt

27 Likes

Pratt childish pratt is all you are a fat guy living with mummy and you are incapable of making friends most lightly still a virgin unless some nasty crackhead let you have a dry one. you are what we in the medical profession call SAD. good luck kid you’re going to need it or a school and a AR15 you fit the profile.

21 Likes

Ha Yer right, as we all laugh at Russai and how backward the country really is the country is a joke but here is the kicker you are now a pariah sate, and you will need to brush off your old windows 3.1 PC because it’s all going to dry up there is no glory you silly boy
just another 35K dead Russians fertilising the wheatfield’s of Ukraine

19 Likes

Only blizzard close eyes on this agression from Russia.

18 Likes

this is why most of the world hates ukraine and tired of you, you nazi, pure animal
trust me, half of russian people do not support this war, stop spreading this stuff, stop

17 Likes

On the forum, there are 4 types of Russophobia:

• terry russophobia;
  • cave russophobia;
  • black russophobia;
  • russophilia.
    Check Blizzard employees for their attitude to Nazism and the symbols of Nazism:
  • 14/88;
  • imperial eagles and crosses;
  • Scandinavian runes;
  • lightning bolts; wings; repeating numbers;
  • skulls of people with numbers.
    I smell you Nazi from Blizzard.
6 Likes

really half of Russian’s don’t support the war and it is a war, so the other half of Russians supports the war by your logic an unprovoked attack on a fantastic country that is Ukraine and with much braver solders than the runaway Russian’s
run, run, run little bunny Russian cowards run.
I have already ordered my Russian solder packed fertilizer looking forward to feeding my grass with them ops it. only problem is whatever I plant if it’s beans or carrots no matter what it is it will all turn into potato’s strange thing that.
so, keep sending more bones to feed the dogs.
back to the half of the country who don’t agree with the war pratt Putin started so that would be a lot of very sad people who are again cowards or pratt Putin would be out
but that is not happening, so they are just as guilty you all live in fear of your idiot leader what has he done for his people he very kindly gave 15 years in prison for saying war. Red or are you a fat orange pumpkin looking MF election losing man baby.
projection is what you do…

7 Likes

yap, yap, yap you need to stay of the Q stuff.
you can type away like a mad person and all it is yap, yap, yap crap
Nazis what is wrong with your mind are you taking your meds every day?
so sad.

6 Likes

I believe that the Russian population, however deluded it may be, is not to blame for what is happening

6 Likes

Long live Putin and long live Russia… Run to read the minsk agreements before telling such nonsense. Russia is in it s strictest right. For 8 years, the ukrainians have been bombing the donetsk region, killing russians and what did you say when, bush, obama, clinton exploded several countries for 20 years afghanistan, syria, irak, yougoslavia, and now russia…pretext…go talk somewhere else or go to war…

10 Likes

If blizzard want to make Monnie on Russian, then pleas let me be free from them, and join Battle grounds with out seeing them. let them fight with them self, maybe they can learn it is wrong to invade and ruin other peoples countries, kill them and take away their freedom.

6 Likes

So you think it is okay to kill and steal from other people and take their freedom from them? and who do you think they bombed in Donetsk? Russian invaders? who wanted to make a conflict to make it looks like they have a case, but it is all about stealing land from others, so Putler can make more monies.

6 Likes

won’t be long now and he will be gone somewhere a walk in the woods or a look from a hospital window bye Putin.

4 Likes

yep, your right he is a joke.

4 Likes