I got a strange rollback

I joined bnet today and i just saw my account has been rolled back in strange ways. My account is *kilozulu
Been palying since 20 years ago, same cdkey, never seen this. I dont use any external software.
Please Blizzard take a look at this and fix it, as i see im not the only one with the problem.
Its not a normal rollback, for example, i traded anni for a jah and i dont have neither one of those. I traded a shield yesterday and i spent runes to make spirit several times, my shield is like the first time but i dont have my runes. But i made a mule yesterday and i have it with some items and quests done. I dropped an alibaba in a game and i have the alibaba again. Hope we get some attention and it get fixed.

1 Like

Hello good sir

They won’t asnswer you unfortunately

Come classic mate we need more Legit players like ya self.

1 Like

I entered to my account again and 2 ists more have dissapeared from this morning. Also i saw arach was duped in my mule and my sorc stash.

ofc… They don’t care 12h soon not even asnswering

1 Like

maybe on monday they will say something, and it will be sorry but diablo 2 doesnt have support so we cant help you.

But they rolled us back?

So…

They need fix this man its my personal time they removed from me here…

Shocking service 20years old? or not? they still have the servers up and running and LET YOU BUY cd keys from them…

I work on a weekend im sure someone does within blizzard? if not hire me stick me on 100k a year and I’ll run this forum by my self answering and replying to all comments they are a business making millions a day just from new COD warzone, and can’t afford look after one of the games THAT MADE them who they are…

1 Like

Hey there both o/

Certainly odd that you experienced a rollback of progress in Diablo 2 and from what appears to be some actions that you didn’t do yourself in game as you mentioned some ist’s went missing.

We have no reports of issues with the Diablo 2 servers that I can see but i’ll certainly note down the issue that occurred. The only problem is that we on the forums and Customer Support have no ability to check the game contents for Diablo 2 unlike our other games. This sadly means that items cannot be recovered if lost.

Do make sure if you are making lots of online games in quick succession that you are doing so slowly as you want to make sure that the actions are completed properly before you exit the game. If you quite the game while an action is taking place, the game may not register that you took such an action.

Again though I do apologise for the experience you have both had here and I hope your future Diablo 2 adventures in Sanctuary are alot more fun!

No… ******* way

“We have no reports of issues with the Diablo 2 servers”

There is less than 100 players in Hardcore Classic so ofc you won’t get many bloody reports.

“Do make sure if you are making lots of online games in quick succession that you are doing so slowly as you want to make sure that the actions are completed properly before you exit the game.”

Then why is the only way to get exp in classic to make games kill diablo restart go again FASTER = MORE EXP! Never EVER have u had a problem in last 20 years playing this game… now I did and other 2 problem is your side pal. fix it

" The only problem is that we on the forums and Customer Support have no ability to check the game contents for Diablo 2 unlike our other games. This sadly means that items cannot be recovered if lost."

So who does then CEO? Give me there number and email address please I’ll contact them my self as clearly you don’t give a flying *********’ about anyone here due to game being old?" “unlike other games” so you basically telling me not play D2 as it could fuck up and if does you can’t fix

“Again though I do apologise for the experience you have both had here and I hope your future Diablo 2 adventures in Sanctuary are alot more fun!”

Will be no future daiblo 2…UNLESS YOU FIX THIS

I want a response via phone as I posted before.
20 years of my life I’ve played this game…
You can’t just remove items and exp and not put them back simple really.

1 Like

It is strange that there are no reports or issues on the servers since there are at least 5 players already on this forum that have had rollbacks at the same time.

And not small rollbacks, we are experiencing rollbacks of multiple days.

The items lost is not the worst thing, although some players farmed hard for them and are hard to replace or get again. The main thing (for me) is that it might happen again.

If we could get some kind of insurance this will not happen again, or that we could get the lost items again (they must be in the database somewhere), that would make all of us a bit happier i think.

2 Likes

this is not about making games fast or slow. I lost progress of 5 or more days. Things that i had for days saving to make new items and runewords went missing overnight, and i recovered things i traded 2 days ago. Ive checked a famous d2 forum that im not going to give attention here, and there were also people reporting the same issues. A guy killed diablo clone he saved multiple times and the day after he lost the annilihus and more things, also another guy reported going from 96.5 to 95 and at that level thats a lot of hours. I appreciate a response but as i thought you wouldnt do anything to solve it. So for now im not gonna play on battlenet because nothing assures me that this is not going to happen again, beacuse i dont want to waste more hours to lose all the progress for a bug.

1 Like

So, dear blizzard team i pay monthly money, can you respond to me please? Whats the situation now? some people will get randomly 5days rollbacked for fun or was it a russian hack attack? can you please tell me where i stand now? I lost alot of Exp, and items you cant find a second time… whats your excuse?

1 Like

They don’t care bro…

Cancel ya payments to them

I’m waiting them to answer me correctly I’ll be taking legal action soon

cmon blizzard… anyone? cant be real you dont response me… shall i open ticket on world of warcraft to get into talk with gm for him helping me? i want get answers please whats going on now…

As topic…

Account: GODLY1987
Char: Dj-Tiesto

Rolled back lost GG items and 100mil exp?

I want answers and I want them now

ALSO WHY THE FUCK CAN’T I MAKE 200-300 CS RUNS a day but bots can???
Is it REALLY THAT hard ban botters?
Hire. Me. I’ll fix problem in a week max.
This is genuine from ya team

Blizzard whats going on, many people have this rollback issue ?

1 Like

Ohhh hey wezman a legit player nice see SOME ONE CARES

BLIZZARD DONT EVEN ANSWER

They rolled me back in a heartbeat but can’t respond in a heartbeat?

It’s 2020 surely you have phones? with push notifications?

Hello? Blizzard? I’m sure compo is incoming for the 100ish mil in exp I lost irl time and my electric bill. Ohhh also ordered pizza you can pay for that

ETA ON FIX?!?!?

I was playing my sorceress last night and all was going well. I logged off, went to bed and when i came back, my sorc is a few levels lower and i have the items on there i already muled away yesterday or the day before.

I lost all the items and exp i found in that time.

What can i do to get the levels, and more importantly the items i found playing yesterday and the day before back?

2 Likes

I am aware of a three other people playing HCCL also with this issue from my Friends list.

Luckily did not happen to me.

BLizzard you need to sort this out!

1 Like

Is Blizzard doing anything about those rollbacks? Or do i have to take my losses. I’m playing on hc as well, and kinda self found. The items i lost were pretty good for me.

1 Like

Are you playing Classic or LOD ?

The 3 players i know of all playing classic. I am not sure if blizzard even aware. ive sent a link of this topic to my friends so they can post their accounts ETC. Its really bad and needs to be sorted. Two guys made 200 or more cs runs all day yesterday and lost ALL progress in rollback.

2 Likes