I got a strange rollback

I’m playing LOD. I “only” lost about 6-8 hours of playing. But i did lose a Gheeds, thundergods and a vex rune in it.

That really sux for your friends.

I do hope Blizzard can do something about it. The data should be there in their database somewhere :wink:

1 Like

Seems like only affected legit players and all bots still fine…

Where is the logic in that ?

2 Likes

Well Well Well

Account: GODLY1987
GODLY1987-2
GODLY1987-3
GODLY1987-4
GODLY1987-5
GODLY1987-6

…I’M ROLLED BACK ON ALL OF THEM…

Dj-Tiesto is my main char on main account *GODLY1987 - HC CLASSIC LADDER EU

When is this going to be fixed? I invested irl time found and traded gg items now they gone and I’ve lost almost 100 million exp…

Please see link (ha won’t let me post with it) (remove the ttt from htttttps)
htttttps://d2info.com/chardetail/Dj-Tiesto/100

I’ve been playing diablo SINCE DAY 1.
20 fucking years never have I had problem like this…

****also please explain to me why BOTS ****

CLEAR AS DAY LIGHT not being removed from ladder? legit players like my self BANNED for making to many games to fast?

Sorry won’t make this go away I want answers
My Chars all back and unbanned from not being able makes 300CS runs a day

We are in fucking lockdown… I wanna play 24/7 mot break each 20 runs for 10 mins

even doing this still gets you temp banned.

I’ll await for my answer.

1 Like

HELLO???

BLIZZARD???

CAN U ANSWER US…

ETA ON FIX? Are you even fixing?

please dont spam my post. If you want to be aggressive towards blizzard do it in your own post please

Not being being aggressive

Asking where is the fix :slight_smile: and when bots getting banned.

Not spamming? Few posts an hour hardly spamm… they should be able to answer in real time? they have push notifications on phones surely?!?

BTW COME CLASSIC
Much more fun :slight_smile:

I understand your frustrations :slight_smile: i would like to get an answer as well. I’m not sure if they will fix our characters though. But we will have to wait for a response of a Blizzard employee i guess.

I can understand some of the restrictions they made to ensure bots cant roam around freely. I will just play around that. But rollbacks are not fun at all. It makes me feel like it’s a waste to play since it can happen again.

Classic is not for me. I like the expansion too much :wink:

1 Like

I got the same issue. My char is now in a 2-3 days old state.

2 Likes

me too and legit player again, whats going on here? i lost like 5 days of progress or more.

1 Like

here same problem… many have this problem right now… Bots are running and legit players getting scammed of items / time / exp…

2 days ago i traded a +2 paladin green grim with 20@ 40fire res stack, i socket yday and pdia it… now its gone… that must be a bad joke …

2 Likes

Здравствуйте, *****,

Номер запроса: #72861231

На Ваш запрос был дан следующий ответ:

*****, здравствуйте.

Спасибо за обращение в службу поддержки Blizzard по поводу игры Диабло 2.

Т.к. в игре нет внутриигровой поддержки. то служба поддержки ничего не может проверить или исправить.

2 Likes

Google translate told me that since there is no ingame support, there is nothing Blizzard can do about these rollbacks? Is that correct?

1 Like

Yeh basically… We all fucked

Ah well, let try to get new items then and hope it doesnt happen again.

Still it’s strange that a rollback can occur over multiple hours/days playtime. I can understand a 5 or 10 min rollback if there is a database hiccup or something. But this is literally 3 days worth of playtime, which apparently is all logged somewhere, so why not a smaller rollback then

Should not be what you have to do… Could happen again and again and again bye bye zod ber ist gul again and again

1 Like

and why only few people? why not all? green grim fr stack soc gone…

2 Likes

nice blizzard fkn up the legit players. I just lost enigma cta6 and wt50 in one night but the big problem is this could happen again and again. Switching to PoD and plugy never play bnet again. gg blizzard

1 Like

I entered to my account again and 2 ists more have dissapeared from this morning. Also i saw arach was duped in my mule and my sorc stash. What is going on?

1 Like

I was playing my sorceress last night and all was going well. I logged off, went to bed and when i came back, my sorc is a few levels lower and i have the items on there i already muled away yesterday or the day before.

I lost all the items and exp i found in that time.

What can i do to get the levels, and more importantly the items i found playing yesterday and the day before back?

2 Likes